Chapter 32

In the dead of night, cicadas screamed, and it was the pestering mosquitoes that disrupted this tranquility. After Ji Wang killed several of them, he decided to wake up Qi Boyan, otherwise he would stay longer because he was afraid that he would be anemic for a while.

I pushed Qi Boyan several times, but there was no movement. I somehow fell asleep so badly. Is it too tiring today?

After hesitating again and again, Ji Wang stretched out his hand and hugged the person. Qi Boyan was lighter than he thought, but it was still very difficult to hold. After all, it was an alpha, with height and muscles.

But other than that, this body seems to have no trace of excess fat. I don't know if it's because of being a celebrity to manage the image. In order to look good on camera, I dieted to lose weight.

Even today, the show team didn't let Qi Boyan eat it. This person really didn't eat it. He didn't seem to care much, as he was used to it.

It's really annoying to ruin your body because you are young.

The annoying hand wrapped around his neck and opened his eyes. Ji Wang stopped and looked down into the other person's sleepless eyes: "Are you kidding me?"

Qi Boyan didn't know how to repent: "Why, I didn't expect my brother would pick me up?"

He was already heavy, Ji Wang hugged hard, he sighed in a low voice: "Come down by yourself, don't force me to throw you."

Unexpectedly, Qi Boyan didn't get entangled. He slipped off Ji Wang, bent down and picked up the guitar, and walked forward first.

Ji Wang rubbed his aching arm muscles due to excessive force, picked up the coat that had fallen off a section of Yinyu, and followed Qi Boyan upstairs.

Qi Boyan went to bed honestly after washing the advanced room. Ji Wangben also warned that this person might block the camera and took the opportunity to do something.

Now it seems that he thinks too much.

When I was really lying on the bed, sleepiness quickly struck. Before going to bed, Ji Wang had a question in his mind that had not disappeared, and that was what Qi Boyan had dreamed of before crying like this.

There was no dream. The next morning, Ji Wang was awakened by the loudspeaker of the director Jiang outside the house. He told each guest to gather in front of the yard within fifteen minutes.

This made Ji Wang feel that he was not in a variety show, but in military training.

Looking to the other bed, Qi Boyan was changing his shirt. Subconsciously, Ji Wang looked at the surrounding cameras, red dots, at work. He felt a little uncomfortable, but saw that Qi Boyan quickly changed his clothes and fished out his long hair from the neckline.

Turning around, Qi Boyan met Ji Wang's darker face, and was startled for a moment: "Are you uncomfortable?"

Ji Wang didn't get the impression, and Qi Boyan did, but he slept in the courtyard last night, and slept again when he returned to the house. This is the quality sleep that Qi Boyan has rarely had in recent years. Unexpectedly, it was obtained from a variety show.

When he was full, he was in a good mood. Qi Boyan walked to Ji Wang's bed and threw something on his quilt: "Here you are."

After saying Qi Boyan, he went out of the room. Ji Wang picked up the thing on the quilt. It was a candy, wrapped in colorful sugar paper, with a faint peach flavor.

Ji Wang didn't eat, but didn't throw it away, but put it on the bedside table.

After getting out of bed, there was a noise from downstairs. It turned out that Duan Yinyu and Zhang Mu were rushing to wash the washbasin. Zheng Qihong stood by another mirror leisurely and put on a light lipstick on his mouth.