Chapter 11

Ji Wang was stunned and didn't leave. The boy saw Ji Wang's face in the mirror, and his hand stopped for a moment. He turned in a circle on the chair, his arms propped on the back of the chair, and the decorations on his hair fell to the ground along the hair: "Who are you?"

After Ji Wang's friend Ren Rancai had finished speaking, he came to the corner to find Ji Wang: "Why are you here?"

Ren Ran saw Qi Boyan and smiled ambiguously: "Come and see our dear lead singer?"

Qi Boyan burned his eyes regardless of responsibility. The makeup on his face was only half removed, and his lips were so red that Ji Wang swallowed subconsciously and reported his name: "My name is Ji Wang, the disciplined disciple, Zhan Wang's see."

After speaking, Ji Wang bent down and picked up the hair accessory on the ground, which was a pair of scissors-shaped hairpin, and he handed it to Qi Boyan. As if he had lost interest in Ji Wang, Qi Boyan turned back to the mirror and continued to remove his makeup, ignoring Ji Wang.

Ren Ran couldn't pass it anymore, stretched out his hand to grasp Qi Boyan, and Ji Wang held his wrist heavily in the next second.

Ji Wang has an unprecedented desire to protect this beautiful omega, but when he meets the other side, he is so crazy that he even thinks of the child's name.

Ren Ran naturally noticed Ji Wang's exclusive gaze, and he whistled: "Okay, don't move your omega."

In fact, Ren Ran's statement is a bit insulting. It is clear that when he and Qi Boyan met for the first time, the other party became his omega.

However, considering that Ren Ran's evaluation of Qi Boyan is beautiful and turbulent, we know how contemptuous Ren Ran treats Qi Boyan.

Ren Ran took his hand out of Ji Wang's palm: "I'll go to Lin Ge for a drink, and call for a while."

Ji Wang watched Ren Ran leave, still holding the cold hair accessory in his hand, hesitated, and stuffed it into his pocket.

Immediately afterwards, he discovered that his behavior was seen by Qi Boyan. Those big, slightly raised eyes were looking at him straight in the mirror. Ji Wang's face was hot and he was too embarrassed to say what to say.

Ji Wang is not a shy personality. He lost his parents since childhood, his grandmother was brought up, his character matured prematurely and stable, and because of his appearance, he has a lot of peach blossoms. Although he is only eighteen, he has also talked about several love affairs.

I have experience in feelings, but I didn't expect to be beaten back to his original form in front of a strange omega.

After Qi Boyan took off his makeup, he stood up and started to pack things up. When everyone came together, Ji Wang was shocked again, this omega was too high, almost surpassing him.

The boy shook the bag on his body and said coldly, "Borrowed."

Ji Wang let go in a daze, without stopping the opponent. Qi Boyan left without looking back, his casually tied long hair dangling on his back, very inviting.

If he could, or if he might be familiar with Qi Boyan, he wanted to touch Qi Boyan's hair, not knowing what it would be like.

Later, Ji Wang did touch Qi Boyan's hair. He kissed and smelled it, grabbed it and bit it on the bed.

He is also an alpha, the only thing that he instinctively bites is only Qi Boyan's hair falling beside his face.

If that is also a "mark", Qi Boyan's hair belongs to him.