Chapter 23

Hearing what Qi Boyan said, Ji Wang had only one feeling, which was suffering. It came up from the base of his tongue, then came down from his throat, and reached his heart. The suffering made people unable to breathe.

If hurting the heart is also considered a skill, then Qi Boyan is really talented.

He was depressed, and felt the body clinging to his back trembling, as if this person would be as sad as him.

Ji Wang dreamed of the past many times, dreaming of reunion with Qi Boyan. It's just that the endings in the dreams are mostly the same, and it's all Qi Boyan leaving him.

He closed his eyes, finally gave up on himself, said weak words, and asked the answer he most wanted. Even if this question would reveal his sincerity and reveal his unwillingness, he said: "I will just ask you one. Something, if you think about me so, why so many years... Have you never looked for me?"

As soon as the problem came up, silence was exchanged. Qi Boyan hugged him slightly, but he didn't mean to answer, his breathing was heavy, as if he was thinking about what to say.

For a long time, they were deadlocked, and no one spoke.

Ji Wang waited from hope to despair, he thought, even if Qi Boyan lied to him that he had cancer in the past few years, like a car accident in a Korean drama, his amnesia just remembered it recently.

He needs a reason to forgive Qi Boyan's reason.

But... Qi Boyan didn't want to answer, he didn't even want to give Ji Wang a reason.

How could Ji Wang believe such Qi Bo's words?

Ji Wang pushed Qi Boyan's arm away: "You go, before I beat you."

Qi Boyan didn't hug him anymore, and after waiting for a while, Ji Wang heard the sound of closing the door, and Qi Boyan left.

Ji Wang's mood didn't get better because of Qi Boyan's departure. This person was always like this. After disturbing his thoughts, he left calmly.

The reason why Qi Boyan left was probably because Ji Wang was ignorant and always asked some questions that Qi Boyan couldn't answer.

And this person has never dreamed of him as said.

For this, I was moved by the heart and soft-hearted self, which was incredibly stupid. Ji Wang slowly squatted down and covered his face.

He didn't know how long he had been squatting. He only felt that his legs were numb before he heard the sound of entering the password. The door opened and there was a rustling sound of plastic bags. Ji Wang lifted his face from his palm, his footsteps sounded far away. Nearly: "Brother, come on medicine."

Ji Wang finally looked back. It was Qi Boyan, a living, returning Qi Boyan.

He was wearing a hat, covered with a hood, a mask on his face, a little tired in his eyes, and a plastic bag with the name of Happy Pharmacy in his hand.

Seeing that Ji Wang hadn't moved, Qi Boyan simply sat down, separated his long legs and put Ji Wang in the middle. He rudely poured out the contents of the plastic bag, all kinds of medicines, and lost his hat. Remove the mask: "These effects are good, can you mix them?"

Ji Wang didn't say anything out of place, he just felt tired, and he didn't even have the strength to drive Qi Boyan away. Or, in fact, he just didn't want to go away, holding those weaknesses that even Ji Wang felt hated.

Without waiting for Ji Wang's answer, Qi Boyan didn't care, picking out the one he thought was the best, and gently applying it on Ji Wang's back.

The scent of the ointment volatilized in the air, pungent and pungent, Ji Wang pushed away Qi Boyan's hand as if he had first awakened, "I will do it myself."