Chapter 34

As soon as Ji Wang wanted to pull the bow for the second arrow, his right shoulder sank suddenly, and Duan Yinyu pressed it up.

The heartless Duan Yinyu patted Ji Wang's shoulder fiercely: "What's the matter, your performance is too abnormal, you have shot on another target."

Ji Wang was slapped and pulled by him, worried that the equipment in his hand would hurt Duan Yinyu, so he put down his things and pulled Duan Yinyu aside.

Duan Yinyu didn't seem to be heartless just now. Instead, he covered his own microphone and said to Ji Wang in a low voice: "Brother, I know you want the show effect, but you might be pinched by Brother Qi's fans like this."

His eyes were worried, and the reminder was full of sincerity, a rare kind of warm-heartedness in the circle. At most, many people will just look on the sidelines with cold eyes, without reminding them at all.

Ji Wang readily accepted, and calmly comforted: "It's okay, don't worry."

Duan Yinyu has a headache. Although this brother might become popular after this variety show is broadcast, his agent has told him that Ji Wang has a vague momentum and told him that although he doesn't have to be too pleased, he must not be hostile.

I don't know if Ji Wang and Qi Bo said something wrong. If you don't deal with this, you can't deal with Qi Bo. This is not an egg hitting a stone, and it will be muddy before it becomes red.

He was afraid that Ji Wang's mind was not clear, his face showed anxious expression, and the dull hair on his head was pressed by Ji Wang: "Don't worry, he and I are not as bad as you think."

After speaking, Ji Wang felt guilty. If the true relationship between him and Qi Boyan was exposed to outsiders, it would be finished, but even Duan Yinyu could see that they were wrong, and several other people must have noticed it.

But after only getting along for a day, how do you tell? All of them are human beings.

Back at the shooting point, the excitement on Qi Boyan's face had faded. While Ji Wang was talking to Duan Yinyu, he shot several arrows in a row, all of which surrounded Ji Wang's red arrow.

The color of the arrow in each guest's hand is different to distinguish them. Ji Wang is red, Qi Boyan is black.

Looking at it suddenly, the red arrow was already surrounded by the black arrow. The arrows were evenly circled, and the intentions were obvious. This was in response to Ji Wang's provocation. He wanted to circle him and trap him.

After being reminded by Duan Yinyu, Ji Wang converged intentionally. He only glanced at the target, then looked away, carefully assessing the distance of the target and the possibility of winning or losing.

Their team has little chance of winning, the main enemy is strong, one is superb, and two are not bad.

Thinking of this, Ji Wang felt that it was important to temporarily improve the strength of his players.

It happened that Zheng Qihong came over to ask him about his archery posture, and he helped the senior adjust his posture so that people can get the feel as soon as possible.

Duan Yinyu was shooting blindly in the narration, and the targets were everywhere, but few times he could reach the seven or eight rings, all of them drifting by at low altitude.

And Zhou Chuxue had practiced anyway, and by the time Director Jiang called to stop, she had already achieved the seventh ring.

After Zheng Qihong was busy, Ji Wang went to teach Duan Yinyu. Duan Yinyu's posture is incorrect, which is why he often shoots crookedly. Facing omega, even if Duan Yuyu doesn't tune in everyday, and makes people unable to think of his gender, Ji Wang still doesn't dare to touch it.