Chapter 33

Due to the requirements of the program group, you come to show me to guess the game. The five of them successfully answered the correct answer within the specified time. Therefore, the game is considered a success. Everyone has breakfast.

Zhou Chuxue just came to this show. I don't know how difficult the show is about eating. The guests watched everyone raise their hands to celebrate when they heard that Director Jiang said that they could have a meal. She was still a little dazed and didn't enter the state.

Qi Boyan whispered to her to explain the rules of the show. The two whispered to each other, and the camera moved forward in time. Ji Wang and everyone laughed at them, almost imagining that after the show was broadcast, the two people would be dreamy in the later period. Love special effects.

As a new flying guest, Zhou Chuxue can enjoy breakfast once for free, but after eating, he will have to rely on labor or competition to win the next meal.

The guide Jiang will provide a box with two ways to obtain food. If the guests are drawn to work, that is, everyone works together. Finally, the top two contributing members are selected for dinner, and the other people have to be like last night. Six draws one.

There is another way to compete. Five fixed guests plus flying guests are divided into two groups and compete with each other. Only the one who wins is eligible to eat, and the one who loses can only watch.

Of course, Dao Jiang will not prevent mutual help among the guests. It is also okay for the winner to share the food with the loser.

In other words, if you save the ingredients from the labor project, the guests are self-sufficient, and it is not necessary to participate in the project provided by the production team. The whole variety show has a lot of freedom, and it all depends on how a few guests want to develop.

When five people can form a group, six people can only be grouped. After hearing this, Zheng Qihong directly said to Director Jiang: "We have only become a family. Are you eager to break us up?"

Duan Yinyu held Zheng Qihong's arm in the past: "It's godmother, Director Jiang is really sinister."

Director Jiang shrugged his shoulders and spread his hands in the crowd, looking like he was immune to all complaints.

Zhang Mu first clapped his hands: "Fish sliced ​​porridge! Fish sliced ​​porridge is coming soon! I'm going to starve to death!"

Ji Wang took the initiative: "If you don't eat in the yard, I'll go in and bring out the dining table, just like last night."

Qi Boyan left next to Zhou Chuxue: "I will move with you."

There were people who followed the filming, and the two of them didn't say much, that is, when moving the table, Ji Wang's hand was touched by Qi Boyan, and he slid from the back of his hand to the gap between his fingers, rubbing it ambiguously. It looks like it was accidental, but it was intentional.

Ji Wang didn't dare to stare at Qi Boyan with his temper, so he could only suppress the fire and move the table out with Qi Boyan.

On the way, he was still wondering, did the camera catch it, and what if someone finds it out? While thinking about it, Zhang Muxian and Duan Yinyu moved out the chairs together, and Zheng Qihong took Zhou Chuxue to serve everyone with porridge and side dishes.

Qi Boyan naturally took a seat next to Zhou Chuxue. Zhou Chuxue gave him the chopsticks first, and then whispered, "Brother, do you want sour radish?"

Ji Wang subconsciously clamped a piece of sour radish and put it in his mouth, frowning as he was sour, his teeth would be softened by any pickling of this radish.