Chapter 2

Coming out of the bar, Song Ge handed Ji Wang a bag: "Happy birthday, this is a gift."

The words happy birthday inevitably evoke some memories of Ji Wang's past. In addition to the excessive intake of Qi Boyan tonight, Ji Wang only felt that the alcohol in his stomach was rolling, making him feel sick.

In front of Song Ge, Ji Wang still smiled peacefully, and took the bag: "Thank you, I will invite you to dinner next time."

Song Ge shrugged: "Okay, who knows when you will be busy next time."

Ji Wang didn't think so: "Not necessarily, you know, I am especially idle when I am out of play."

Song Ge has been expecting him to be popular since he debuted, and kept telling him that you are so handsome, how could you not be popular.

In fact, Ji Wang did not become popular. He had no strong obsession with being popular. For him, acting was just a mess.

Saying goodbye to Song Ge, getting in a taxi, Ji Wang opened the bag and found that it was a box of perfume pheromones. Seeing this gift, Ji Wang was speechless for a while. He contacted Song Ge on WeChat, took a photo and sent it, and put a question mark.

Song Ge didn't feel that he gave this gift casually: "Qi Boyan has the same pheromone perfume, I have been begging my girlfriend for a long time!"

Ji Wang: "Why are you giving this to me?"

"Don't you like peaches? Qi Boyan's pheromone is also peach-flavored." At this point, Song Ge would add another sentence: "By the way, your pheromone is alcoholic, right? You spray it on your body, no It's Prunus persi! Your favorite!"

Ji Wang shook his phone and perfume aside, not planning to return, and decided not to come out to meet Song Ge even if he had no play and was free.

In fact, he also understood in his heart that Song Ge is not to blame. No one knows the history of him and Qi Boyan. Who would have thought that Qi Boyan, who is now so popular, had a story with him, a little-known actor.

After getting out of the taxi, Sister Hong had already called him three times. Ji Wang got out of the car and wanted to leave the perfume in the car, but the driver called him: "Young man, your stuff!"

Ji Wang had to lift the bag and plan to throw it in the trash can downstairs at home. Although I was a little sorry for Song Ge, Ji Wang would rather drink a thousand cups of Prunus persi, and didn't want to accept a bottle of Qi Boyan's same perfume.

At this time, Sister Hong called again, and Ji Wang picked it up. The interview was about work. Sister Hong told him that she would talk to him about a variety show and set off next week. The guests are not yet fully decided. Down, but the production team is very good, the background is also quite hard.

Although this new program is just a test of the waters, it can also guarantee follow-up publicity and resources. Originally, Jiwang's coffee position was impossible, but recently his show has become very popular. In addition, the show crew also needs a more relaxed artist who can endure hardships.

Ji Wang understood that the variety show where big coffee and small coffee gathered together, something that big coffee can't do, there is always someone to do it.

Sister Hong has already looked forward to the future, so Ji hopes to rely on this variety show to reach the sky in one step.

Sister Hong: "Xiaowang, you know what I have done to you all these years. Sister can't cheat you. This variety show is a very good opportunity. You have to seize it."

Ji Wang lit the code lock, only to realize that he was still carrying the perfume bag in his hand, and he forgot to throw it away. He held the phone between his shoulders, and answered casually, "How much did he open the other side?"

Sister Hong was almost blocked by Ji Wang. She said so much about her feelings, and Ji Wang only cared about money.

Ji Wang really only cares about money. There is no real money in his hands because of the metaphysics of red or red. Fortunately, the amount that Sister Hong reported to him was tempting enough to share with the company, and even if he got the share in hand, he wouldn't starve to death even if he didn't pick up the show for a year.

"No problem, I will go to the company to sign the contract tomorrow." After Ji Wang entered the house, he casually threw the perfume on the floor, and after talking with Sister Hong, he went to the bathroom to take a shower.

The hot water washed down and ran down his wet hair. Ji Wang's neck was slender. In fact, every part of his body was very beautiful. Even if he didn't act in a show, he could make money as a model.

Unfortunately, like his fingers, Ji Wang also has a scar on the back of his neck. In the lowermost position, the scar is caused by repeated wounds in this area. The healing speed cannot keep up with the damage again. Until the skin leaves the memory of the wound, the traces can't be found. Fade away.

But this is only a scar, and it doesn't prove anything, and the mark between it and AO is extremely different.

If anyone can see Ji Wang's back neck, then the other person will be surprised, because no alpha is willing to be attacked by this place.

Alpha and omega are different. The glands in the back of the neck have already shrunk and have no function that can be marked. And if there are tooth marks on the back of an alpha's neck, it means that his other half is likely to be an alpha.

You must know that the alpha instinct is to repel each other, just like a mountain cannot accommodate two tigers. Not only are they disgusted with each other's pheromones, but their nature does not allow themselves to succumb to others. As an alpha, another alpha leaves a tooth mark on the back of the neck. Is a flagrant mark and humiliation.

This situation is very rare, contrary to nature, just like a different kind.

Fortunately, Ji Wang's scar is underneath. Normal clothes can block it. When it can't block it, he will use other methods to cover it up.

He didn't intend to let others peep into his past through this scar, that memory that even he didn't want to think of.

Coming out of the bathroom, Ji Wang opened the refrigerator naked, picked up a bottle of beer, and turned on the TV. The damned and familiar voice came out on the TV again, Qi Boyan.

Qi Boyan leaned against an outstanding female artist and shared chocolates. In the advertisement, they were boy and girl friends, and Qi Boyan looked at each other's eyes tenderly.

He said, I love you.

Ji Wang changed the stage, went to the hallway, picked up the perfume, and threw it into the trash can.

The fragile perfume could no longer withstand the toss of Ji Wang, the bottle shattered in the trash can, and a good smell spread in the room.

If Song Ge had smelled this perfume, he would have been able to find that the smell of this perfume vaguely resembled Ji Wang's pheromone.

Ji Wang's pheromone is a light wine taste, which is not easily emitted.

Blue veins loomed on Ji Wang's face, and he forced a sentence from his teeth: "Asshole..."

In the past, this smell filled the entire room, almost invading every pore of Ji Wang. The smell formed by the ambiguous blend was dizzy, his limbs were numb, and his body was weak.

Qi Boyan bit his earlobe and said to him: "You always say that you don't like it, but your pheromone keeps hooking me and getting me drunk."

Ji Wang's answer was that he severely scratched Qi Boyan's back, but was enveloped and suppressed by Qi Boyan's smile with a stronger pheromone.

As long as Qi Boyan came here once, the smell in that room would not disappear for several days.

At that time, Ji Wang especially liked to entertain friends at home, but later he didn't dare. He was afraid that Qi Boyan would come to him again, that lunatic would not be half-hidden just because his friend was there.

If you are not a lunatic, why do you want to make this perfume?

If it's not a lunatic, why has that ghost been tied to the stage all the time?

Ji Wang raised his hand to cover his face, this nasty man, as if afraid he would forget, reminded him over and over again, torturing him to go crazy.