Chapter 25

Ji Wang stayed at Song Ge's house for one night. Song Ge got up in the middle of the night and got up. Ji Wang also got up from the bed, made a honey lemonade for Song Ge, and cooked him a plate of braised noodles with poached eggs.

Song Ge vomited his stomach clean, brushed his teeth, rinsed his mouth, and came over to eat the noodles. After eating, he said to Ji Wang, very touched: "Why are you not an omega? No matter how bad you are, you can be a beta. We can get married."

Ji Wang said blankly: "You can't think of it beautifully."

Song Ge sucked his noodles: "My girlfriend thought I was drunk and stinky, and would vomit. She wouldn't drink or smoke with me, or spend an anniversary with me!"

Speaking, Song Gebei came from it, and the more he looked at this friend who had taken care of him for several years, the more pleasing to the eye: "It's still hello. Actually, I can't give you a baby? Consider thinking about it."

Ji Wang laughed and scolded: "You are enough, no matter how nauseous I am, I will leave!"

Song Ge's play is possessed, crying out of sorrow.

After having a fight with Song Ge, the two slept in separate rooms, and the next day Song Ge pestered him to go shopping and buy clothes.

Song Ge is still at leisure, still studying and studying for a Ph.D. No one would have thought that Song Ge finally took the academic road and found a school girl to be his girlfriend at the school.

Halfway through the street, Ji Wang was recognized several times wearing a mask and took a group photo to sign. Song Ge didn't dare to drag Ji Wang around, and the two of them found a more private cafe and sat down.

Song Ge asked Jiwang: "Okay, there are more and more celebrities."

Ji Wang corrected him: "A star is just a little actor."

Song Ge took out his phone: "You don't know yet, you have two million fans on Weibo."

Ji Wang said casually: "The company bought no more than ten live fans."

Song Ge still didn't believe it: "Do you want to stop checking your Weibo?"

Ji Wang couldn't match Song Ge, so he took out his mobile phone and posted a Weibo account that he hadn't logged in for 800 years. He almost doesn't use this official account, and he usually hands it over to the company. He has a small account, and he still needs to surf the Internet frequently, otherwise he doesn't even know the latest fashion trends.

On this, he was overwhelmed by a large number of private messages and comments. Although Xiaoxu took care of it regularly, he still accumulated a good amount of comments and private messages.

Some praised him for his good acting skills, some praised him for being handsome, and called his treasure brother to let him pay attention to his body.

The content of the comments are not the same, and the id is also a live fan, which does not look like a comment bought by the company. Ji Wang watched one by one, and the more he watched, the more surprised he became. At the same time, he felt warm and warm.

These ids gathered here in the vast crowd, everyone threw a little light at him, Ji Wang was moved with a sense of unreality.

He looked up blankly: "Why... They seem to be real fans, not fake data."

Song Ge rarely saw his stupidity, and almost laughed to death: "Okay, why are you winning the 30 million lottery ticket, these concerns will only increase in the future."

Ji Wang put down the phone, but he was still a little tranced, Song Ge was sad: "You have worked very hard, so you should be red."

It was okay for others to hear this. Ji Wang could only smile when he heard it: "Everyone works hard, there is nothing that should be popular, luck is also very important."