Chapter 38

Six years ago, Ji Wang was only nineteen years old. He has experienced the change of his boyfriend from omega to alpha, and now he is "broken up".

Unlike verbal impulse, Qi Boyan got dressed but didn't leave. He froze in place, staring at the bed without a glance.

Seeing that Ji Wang still didn't move, Qi Boyan finally walked to the door and slammed the bedroom door.

Ji Wang was thinking about getting up and chasing him, but he was forced to lie back on the bed because of the pain in his waist.

His mind is now in a mess, and the impact is too great, he can't immediately give the answer Qi Boyan wants, but this does not mean that he wants to break up.

The relationship between alpha and alpha is not a joke. Qi Boyan is young and feels indifferent. Maybe he will regret it later. Ji Wang is older, and in this relationship, he also consciously assumed a more responsible and patient role.

It is impossible for him not to think about things that Qi Boyan didn't want to consider.

Besides, so far, Ji Wang is indeed angry about what he has been deceiving.

In addition, Qi Boyan felt angry about breaking up easily.

Because this shows that the relationship he valued, the other party didn't care, Qi Boyan's attitude was like a relationship that could be smashed on the ground at will and ruined for others to see.

Ji Wang hates this.

He put the cigarette on again, took a sip slowly, sober.

The sound of footsteps went back and forth, the bedroom door was pushed open, Qi Boyan appeared at the door, looking like he was about to swear loudly, but in fact, this person was just coming in an imposing manner, but his tone was weak: " Are you really going to break up?"

At this time, he didn't dislike Ji Wang's smoking, and Qi Boyan kicked off his shoes and climbed back into bed: "Didn't you chase me? When you dream of me, you love me at first sight. He has never liked me so much in his life. people."

Qi Boyan repeated the sweet words that Ji Wang once said, without being shy, but simply stating the facts, because he believed all these words of Ji Wang.

Ji Wang didn't know how to describe his feelings. Qi Boyan didn't seem to be able to empathize with him, and he didn't even understand why he was angry and uncomfortable. He said, "If these words are lying to you, what would you be like?"

Qi Boyan's face appeared angry: "You lie to me?!"

Ji Wang is like looking at a kid who is fooling around: "You lied to me too."

Qi Boyan was guilty for a while, and then plausibly said: "I don't understand why I am an alpha. Does this conflict with your liking for me? When you find out that I am an alpha, you must break up immediately, then you just like me as an omega, no Like me, you deceive my feelings, which is worse than if I deceive you to be an omega."

Ji Wang rubbed his temples: "The strong words are unreasonable."

Qi Boyan went quiet: "You can't break up with me." After saying that, he whispered again: "You broke up with me, what should I do?"

Ji Wang was stunned when he heard the words, and couldn't help looking at Qi Boyan. The boy had his eyelashes lowered and had no expression, but there was a pitiful energy invisibly, as if he was really afraid of being abandoned by Ji Wang, and he was so stiff just now. .

If it wasn't a matter of principle to deceive, Ji Wang would definitely be soft-hearted, and immediately hugged the big boy in front of him and coaxed him.