Chapter 82

In the past, Ji Wang wanted nothing more than empathy, and many places hope that Qi Bo's words can be changed.

Ji Wang now asks for nothing but Qi Boyan's health, peace and joy.

Hearing Qi Boyan's emotion, he felt a little heartbroken. Qi Boyan now understands the feeling of being concealed. And Qi Boyan was hiding behind him, and there were countless distressing secrets.

For example, until now, Ji Wang dared not think about whether what Fang Shengyun said is true or false.

Fang Shengyun can never be a kind reminder that Ji Wang knows what his purpose is, and if he is burdened with too heavy guilt in a relationship, sooner or later there will be problems.

Ji Wang pretended not to care and digested it alone.

He hugged Qi Boyan's waist: "I didn't want to hide it from you, but I didn't think about how to say it."

Qi Boyan stared at Ji Wang's face carefully, and said for a long time, "Don't say it if you don't want to."

After speaking, Qi Boyan seemed to really not care, took Ji Wang's hand and lay on the bed with him.

The village was very quiet at night and the night breeze was very cold. Qi Boyan stretched out his hand to cover the two of them with a blanket. Alpha was both tall and mammoth, and the blanket could not cover two at a time. His feet were exposed, entangled and sticky. Goofy.

Ji Wang held Qi Boyan's taiping bell in his palm. If he were to change to the previous Qi Boyan, it would have started to cause trouble. Thinking back to the reunion, Qi Boyan had a lot of tolerance, beating and scolding.

It is clear that Qi Boyan is the one who has been wronged. He knows that all he needs to disclose is to make Ji Wang change his mind and regain his love.

Ji Wang can understand why Qi Boyan didn't do this, but understanding doesn't mean accepting. If he can, he can't wait to suffer the suffering for Qi Boyan.

He grabbed Qi Boyan's hand and put it on his face, and decided: "Sister Qi Hong came to me and told me that there was a play and wanted me to audition."

Qi Boyan traced his eyebrows: "What's wrong with this kind of thing."

Ji Wang: "I'm just thinking that there should be no time later, so I won't go to the audition, and I have to refuse Sister Qi Hong, which is not very embarrassing."

"If you are embarrassed, you just say it's not a coincidence, there's no schedule." Qi Boyan didn't understand what's so tangled about this matter: "If you really can't speak, just ask your agent to tell Zheng Qihong. You don't want to audition. , It can't."

Ji Wang said, he brought his face close to Qi Boyan and kissed the corner of the other's lips: "There will be a chance in the future."

After the recording of the show on the second day, Ji Wang declined Zheng Qihong.

Zheng Qihong's expression was astonished, as if she couldn't believe that Ji Wang would turn away this opportunity.

Ji Wang said that he still had a TV series in the later period, and he had negotiated with the director there. The company also helped him with a lot of advertising endorsements recently. Director Chen closed filming there, and he really couldn't cooperate in the time period.

Zheng Qihong: "I understand what you mean, but does your company know that it is Director Chen's movie?"

She really couldn't believe it, and even thought that Ji Wang's company was too unreliable. This is Chen Sheng's movie. How can it be compared with resources such as TV dramas and advertisements?