Chapter 62

The mints once launched a poll with the title of "What kind of situation do you want to see the most in Qi Boyan".

If they can see that they are only wearing bathrobes, with their long hair casually gathered on their right shoulders, and the joyful Qi Boyan left on their faces, this option will definitely be ranked in the top three.

However, this is destined to be a landscape that only one person can see, but Ji Wang, who is almost immobile on the bed, does not want to look at the beauty standing on the bedside.

Qi Boyan came over with a bowl of porridge, frowning his eyebrows, but not much apology in his eyes, and said softly, "Brother, have some porridge."

Ji Wang grabbed the bed sheet in front of him, moved his body, lowered his waist, painful and unbearable.

He took a deep breath and said to the culprit: "Give me painkillers."

After all, Ji Wang is a strong and healthy alpha. After a whole night of spoiling, he can barely sit up. He glanced at his chest and was silent for a while: "Take two more band-aids, or I won't be able to wear clothes."

Qi Boyan's gaze was attracted by Ji Wang's chest, and he settled for a while, obviously very satisfied with his masterpiece.

Ji Wang felt that gaze, and his voice sank: "Go ahead."

"Don't be angry, I'm going now." Qi Boyan put down the porridge, turned around and took the medicine kit.

Ji Wang sat on the edge of the bed for a while, and when he stood up, his face was dark because he felt...

When Qi Boyan returned, he found that his brother was no longer in bed.

With the sound of splashing water in the bathroom, Qi Boyan sharply noticed that there were obvious dark marks on the gray foot blanket beside the bed, and even a little dripping on the wooden floor.

He snorted regrettably, used a blanket to randomly settle the remnants on the wooden floor, and then threw it into the washing machine.

After pressing and cleaning, Qi Boyan came to the bathroom door, the door was not locked, and it opened with a light twist.

In the hazy water vapor, the histories of events that came into view looked at the back washed by the hot water. There were tooth marks everywhere, bleeding, some bruises, and traces of the conquest everywhere.

Under the wide shoulders is a harvested narrow waist. Ji Wang has a perfect posture, with strong and tight muscles. This is the reason why he can still stand up now.

But when he took a closer look, Ji Wang's thighs trembled slightly, which proved that just standing like this was also very difficult for him.

When Ji Wang heard the door opening, he didn't look back. However, he can guarantee that if Qi Boyan dared to come up to estrus, he would definitely get a punch.

Fortunately, Qi Boyan was still acquainted. After putting down the bath towel, he didn't do any extra work. He just said to Ji Wang, "Brother, do you need help?"

Ji Wang wiped the water off his face: "Need, solve it by yourself next time in the susceptibility period, don't pull me."

Qi Boyan smiled slightly, but did not agree, but consciously exited the bathroom, and obediently packed his things outside.

When Ji Wang came out of the shower, he found Qi Boyan was stacking up the dirty costumes on the bed. He curled his eyebrows and said, "What are you doing?"

Qi Boyan kept moving in his hands: "Clean up the room."

Ji Wang had never seen Qi Boyan doing housework, but those clothes were folded very well. Ji Wang walked over to pick up one, and still felt a little moist in his fingers: "Why do you fold it without washing it?"