Chapter 89

After getting to know Qi Boyan, Ji Wang has never seen anyone more brazen than him.

It's cute and cheeky, Ji Wang thought to himself.

It was clear that during the susceptible period a few days ago, the unexpected early release made Qi Boyan angry and made trouble for a long time.

Now in order to meet my own needs, I don't mind the question of whether I am fast or not.

It was not easy to pull and pull on the set, and they got into the same nanny car one after the other.

Qi Boyan said this car was a nanny car, but it was actually a RV. It was spacious and bright, with a bathroom, a bed, and a small restaurant.

Ji Wang has never seen Qi Boyan's car on the set. After all, this person was very low-key when filming "On the Road".

After getting in the car, I saw Ji Wang looking around. Qi Boyan lifted his robes, and did not forget to show Ji Wangxian: "Because I want to see you, I specially drove this car here."

He sat on the bed and opened the small drawer next to him, which contained everything he needed, including a spray that could be used to eliminate pheromones.

Ji Wang slowly unfastened his girdle. Seeing Qi Boyan looking at him in surprise and anticipation, he added, "I'm just afraid that you will stain my clothes and do nothing else."

He came to Qi Boyan and squatted down in front of Qi Boyan. Qi Boyan has been staring at Ji Wang with blushing eyelids, which is a manifestation of excitement, but also shy and congested.

If he didn't know what to do next, Ji Wang would have thought he was taking advantage.

Qi Boyan's costumes are of excellent quality, Chen Sheng pursues perfection, and the costumes must stand the test of the big screen.

The texture of the hem in his hand is very good, cool and silky, if it is not white, but red, Ji Wang couldn't help thinking, it would be like lifting a red hijab.

In the imagination, it is very solemn and dignified, but in reality, it is an extremely dignified thing.

Ji Wang's lips are very beautiful. As the only soft line in his heroic facial features, it enhances the delicacy of the outline of his entire face a lot.

Qi Boyan has a room of recorded videotapes, all of which are clips that are expected to appear in various film and television dramas these years.

He was the most angry, and felt the most unstoppable. The movie that even accompanied him through the susceptibility period a few times was a low-cost literary film starring Ji Wang.

In it, Ji Wang plays a male prostitute. Different partners always wear exaggerated and complicated costumes. Ji Wang is always clean and tidy, with his white shirt rolled up, revealing pale wrist bones and slender hands with cigarettes in between.

It seems that the "young master" who does not eat the fireworks of the world is reduced to the mundane world.

He is not as aloof as someone who does this kind of business, but this kind of temperament makes waves of customers flock to him.

Others are most infatuated with his temperament, so contradictory and attractive.

Every time he didn't stand on the street for three minutes, he would be able to leave with the guests.

The heroine in the film is also a prostitute. This is a low-level film full of depression, hysteria, and darkness.

But when Ji Wang was photographed, the light was always bright.