Chapter 5

Ji Wang's eyebrows jumped, and if he could, he would open his mouth and bite off Qi Boyan's fingers, but he didn't know if the big star had insured his hand with the sky-high price.

It may be that he felt the fierceness of his eyes, Qi Boyan continued to exert the force on his hand with interest: "Want to bite me?"

Recognize it? Didn't recognize it? It was very nasty to dare to make a joke on him when he recognized it. Didn't recognize it, as long as it is a person, it can be estrus, it's disgusting.

With so many eyes in this set, Qi Boyan's unbridled provocative actions fell into the eyes of so many people. Ji Wang pushed away Qi Boyan's hand, can't he not provoke him yet can't hide it? He apologized in a low voice, and quickly fled the scene in the name of giving someone a band-aid.

Ji Wang didn't dare to touch the remaining kneaded force on his chin. He buried his head and walked away until he was stopped by Xiao Xu. Xiaoxu asked him worriedly: "Brother Wang, are you okay?"

Ji Wang raised a pair of calm eyes, not dazed, even more dazed, he calmly said: "It's okay, are there band-aids? Qi Boyan was injured."

Xiaoxu just didn't understand why the two people's postures were ambiguous, and felt that he was thinking too much. Brother Wang and Daxing Qi are both alphas, so what can they have?

So the ambiguous posture turned into a provocative atmosphere in his eyes, and he almost thought they were going to fight. Xiaoxu was nervous.

He kept saying yes, Xiaoxu, as an assistant, is as careful as a hair, and on weekdays he has bags and treasure chests, everything. When Xiao Xu took out a band-aid for Ji Wang, Qi Boyan was already surrounded by caring crowds.

The spot on his hand looked like a small wound in Ji Wang, and it was a big deal in the eyes of others. Qi Boyan's assistant was in a hurry, disinfected and applied medicine, and softly asked whether he should go to the hospital for injections to avoid infection.

Zhou Chuxue held an umbrella next to him to offer condolences, and asked softly whether it hurt or not.

The protagonist, whom so many people care about, hangs on that finger, avoiding the assistant's band-aid, his eyes are swept away, and landed on Ji Wang, who was a few steps away.

The indifferent assassin stood steadily, his eyes calm, the band-aids in his hand still had patterns, and the chicken was eating rice, which was a little cute.

Qi Boyan pushed away the assistant in front of him, and said to Ji Wang, "Come here."

For a while, the eyes of everyone surrounding Qi Boyan fell on Ji Wang. Facing all kinds of sights, Ji Wang didn't have the slightest timidity. He just stepped forward, handed the band-aid to the assistant beside Qi Boyan, and solemnly apologized again.

Without waiting for Qi Boyan to speak, Ji Wang first said: "If there is nothing wrong, I have to continue reading the script."

After speaking, he turned and left. Qi Boyan's assistant rolled his eyes: "Who is he who is so arrogant after hurting someone? What script does he have to read, isn't it just a small role in a few scenes?"

Qi Boyan took the band-aid from the assistant, and said slowly: "You go back and come here for Li Feng."

It hasn't been a week since the assistant came to Qi Boyan, and he never expected that he would be replaced. Don't you say that Qi Boyan is very famous, but he is easy to serve?

The assistant did not dare to ask why, Qi Boyan stuffed the little chicken band-aid into the decorative kit on his body, and did not stick the band-aid, let alone the wound, pushed away the group of people surrounding him, and stepped into the shooting location. .