Chapter 84

Shi Yao is only nineteen years old this year. He had been in a relationship. He thought he was lucky. He was about to turn twenty years old when he met his destined alpha.

The probability of a 100% fit is so rare that many people may not encounter their own alpha or omega in their lifetime.

Shiyao thought that Ji Wang felt the same way, but never thought that Ji Wang would already have a lover.

He confessed that he was broken in love...

There are a lot of things to say in my heart, Shiyao is unwilling to give up like this, but when your destined person has a lover, what should you do?

Shiyao held the script, stood up silently, lowering his pale face: "Yes, I know Teacher Ji."

What else can I do? Of course, it is to maintain the boundaries of friends.

Otherwise, fight for it now, Shi Yao can't pass the hurdle in his heart.

It's really hard to tell him to give up, so all he can do is wait.

But since that day, Shiyao's chances of seeing Ji Wang have been even fewer. There are not many early scenes between them, basically he and Shengli, or Ji Wang and Shengli.

If it is not the same scene, in order to save time, the two camera crews will be shot separately.

Shiyao is mostly in Group B. As for the script, he is the third male.

He didn't think that Ji Wang had to avoid him like this, didn't he seem to care about it.

If Ji Wang is really as firm as he himself said, shouldn't he be treated objectively and treated as a small actor in the same group?

At this time, Ji Wang actually didn't think about anything. He was very busy every day, memorizing words and acting, pondering the script, and taking on the role.

Occasionally after the end of the play, in the empty bamboo forest, looking up at the half moon, you will especially miss Qi Boyan.

What is Qi Boyan doing now? Think of Qi Boyan's face, his hair, peach-flavored pheromone, and the satisfaction of holding it up.

I want to sleep on the sofa with my arms around, I want to do...

Ji Wang raised his hand and touched his neck. The temperature under his palm was too high. It was obvious that the susceptibility period was not coming so soon. This time it seemed to be coming early, probably because of the omega in the crew that fits him perfectly.

Ji Wang did avoid Shiyao a little bit, but it wasn't because he was afraid of being shaken. If a person empathizes just for instinct, it is different from a beast.

More physiological reasons. He checked on the Internet. Alpha and omega, which are too high in fit, are often together, and their pheromones will invisibly influence each other, which in turn induces omega's estrus and alpha susceptibility period.

No one wants to be in estrus all the time, but it doesn't matter if this impulse is directed at the lover.

It's a pity that I don't have a mobile phone, otherwise I would go back to the hotel and watch Qi Boyan's photos come out.

Wait, will there be Qi Boyan on the TV?

No matter how Mr. Chen was, he couldn't take down the TV in the hotel. He would go back later to see if there was a signal.

With this thought in mind, Ji Wang walked back at a brisk pace.

The first time I thank my lover for being a big star, I might be able to see it on the TV when I miss it.