Chapter 93

Such Qi Boyan made Ji Wang somewhat find the feeling of Qi Boyan when he was seventeen years old.

At that time, Qi Boyan was like this, always being coaxed.

In any case, he never imagined that when Qi Boyan chased after him many years later, he would be able to endure hardship like this and be so patient. Keep the grievances you have suffered and the illnesses you have suffered until you can no longer hide them.

Qi Boyan now looks much better.

Ji Wang only hoped that the other party could recover as soon as possible, no matter what he needed to do.

When Qi Boyan boarded the plane, Ji Wang didn't follow him. There must be many fans waiting at the boarding gate.

With flowers, Qi Boyan's back on the road looked extremely happy.

Ji Wang came out of the airport, found Xiaoxu in the parking lot, got into the car, and saw Xiaoxu looking down at his mobile phone. When he saw him, he said to him, "Brother Wang, Qi Boyan has posted on Weibo again."

After speaking, Xiaoxu stretched out his mobile phone to show him. It was a photo facing the window glass of an airplane. Qi Boyan took a reflection of himself, and he could vaguely see him holding a bunch of flowers with the text good night.

Xiaoxu felt that what Ji Wang needed to see was that even if there was a reflection in Qi Boyan's photo, he could clearly see the ring on Qi Boyan's ring finger.

Some people have pointed it out in the comments, and some people say that this good night is basically a real love.

Who doesn't know that the subtext of good night is I love you.

Ji Wang's mood is quite calm, because Qi Boyan promised that he will wait until he stands high enough before making it public.

In the past, Qi Boyan was like a landmine that didn't know when it would explode, but now this mine has been changed to a time bomb, a kind of countdown.

Although it is still very thrilling, it makes people know what to do.

As long as the artist himself does not think about making it public, it will not be made public.

No matter how widely circulated, it can also be regarded as a false scandal.

On the way back, Xiaoxu was driving, Ji Wang used his mobile phone to read Qi Boyan's comments, and deliberately logged into the trumpet account to prevent his hand from slipping.

[Little Mint from Ai Qi Brigade]: Damn, Master Qi is not really in love, right? Is the ring finger a wedding ring? I don't believe it, this must be a brand endorsement, just wait for the rumors to be refuted.

[Yanyan I love you]: That must be an endorsement. Didn't Mr. Qi see the photo before he posted it? He thinks it doesn't matter so he will post it. Didn't he say everything, his love will definitely be made public directly.

[Cat is super edible]: I don't know why I have a weird intuition, but this time it may be true.

[One sip of an elite monster]: It's just love, celebrities want to show their affection, they will be urinating, sending expressions, sending passwords, sending pictures of scenery, believe it or not, this Weibo will be deleted by the C Secretary immediately.

[A small button]: Is this Qi Boyan's professional attitude? When an idol dares to fall in love, he should get out of the entertainment circle.

[Listen to Qi Zhiyan]: The stupid black fan upstairs, when did my master Qi become an idol? Do you think he has the consciousness of being an idol? He abuses fans all the time. Whose idol would hate fans in interviews every day? !