Chapter 75

Ji Wang came out of the ward, and all the disguise faded away calmly.

He told Qi Boyan to return to him before the mark disappeared.

In fact, even he himself was not sure whether Qi Boyan could find some strength from this sentence.

Doctor Fang told him yesterday that for patients with schizophrenia, it is best not to meet with people close to them until their condition stabilizes. This is not conducive to their stability.

Now Dr. Fang added: "Just like what was marked, Mr. Ji had better not do it again in the future. Pheromone may affect the performance of the drug."

Although Doctor Fang was polite, Ji Wang knew that he was warning him.

Ji Wang understood Dr. Fang's attitude very well. As the attending doctor, he had to give priority to the patient's condition rather than his emotions.

If family members don't trust the doctor, who can come and treat the patient?

Through the glass window, he looked at Qi Boyan inside. The other party was lying on the hospital bed. Because of the restraint, he didn't even have the strength to look at him.

The blood of Qi Boyan remained in the mouth, the rich pheromone taste.

He had never wanted to retain the taste so much.

But now he must be strong, Qi Boyan said that he is his patron saint. Ji Wang didn't think he was, but now he wanted to become the person who guarded Qi Boyan.

If possible, he might irresponsibly turn off all his work, just to stay with Qi Boyan, as long as Qi Boyan needs him.

From yesterday to now, guilt has filled Ji Wang's heart.

He knows that this kind of emotion is wrong, but he can't control it. Anyone who sees his lover become like this, especially knowing that the reason for the lover's episode is himself, and he can't calm down.

Li Feng probably understood his feelings now, and he specially asked Ji Wang to do something so that he would stop thinking about it.

For example, go to Qi Boyan's house and pack his clothes, because Qi Boyan may have to stay in the hospital for a long time.

Li Feng said, if possible, it is best to take some photos. Because after MECT is done, part of the memory will be damaged.

Four years ago, Qi Boyan had forgotten many things just after he finished electrotherapy. He wanted to retrieve his memories and could only rely on photos, but found that there were so few photos of him and Ji Wang.

Li Feng: "So after the reunion..."

The next thing, even if Li Feng didn't need to say, Ji Wang understood.

That was after the reunion, the set of pictures that Qi Boyan took with him was the selfishness of Qi Boyan.

The feeling of missing memories is not good, and the treatment is also uncomfortable. The only sweetness in life was also lost by Qi Boyan himself.

He asked Li Feng, if his brother knew what he was like now, would he come back to him?

Later, Qi Boyan said again, don't let his brother know.

Just as my father had been crazy infatuated with his mother in the early years, but in the end, when she fell ill, his father looked at her like a monster.

It's not their fault to be sick, it's just that they can't control how others feel about themselves.

If your lover doesn't love you anymore, what should you do? Are you crazy to stay, or stay in his memory in the best appearance?