Chapter 73

In the airport, Ji Wang walked quickly. Holding the phone with a cracked screen in his hand, the gap between his fingers was painful.

He urgently bought a plane ticket to fly back to city c in the most recent time. There is no economy, only business.

Forty-five minutes ago, he had a terrible expression and badly said goodbye to the director, saying that something happened at home and he had to rush back immediately.

The director nodded in understanding and sent them to the airport.

But Ji Wang couldn't wait any longer. He rushed out of the audition venue like the wind and stopped several taxis. Finally, he got on one of them, and his sleeve was caught by Xiao Xu.

Xiaoxu panicked: "Brother, calm down!"

Ji Wang thinks that now he is sober and knows what to do.

That is to immediately go back to C City to find Qi Boyan, catch the missing person in front of him, and listen to him personally explain.

Ji Wang pushed away Xiaoxu's hand: "You go back to the hotel to pack your luggage, I'll go to the airport to book tickets first, and meet at the airport later."

As for whether Xiao Xu could catch the plane, Ji Wang didn't know, he only knew that he couldn't reach Qi Boyan.

Ji Wang turned to ask for Li Feng's number with Xiaoxu.

However, Li Feng's phone number has not gone any better, it is being connected all the time.

Ji Wang spoke to Qi Boyan on WeChat and left a message to Li Feng.

However, until he boarded the plane, Ji Wang could not receive any reply.

He even wondered if the engagement was real, Qi Boyan actually had no reason.

Those love and desires are lies and deceit.

Negative emotions swept through until Song Ge's call dragged him back into reality.

Ji Wang pursed his lips and looked at the caller ID and didn't want to answer. At this moment, he didn't want to hear any words of sympathy or exhortation.

Why should he be sympathized? The truth has not yet been figured out, so why did one or two sentenced him to death?

Ji Wang didn't answer, Song Ge directly hung up. In the next instant, a report was sent to Ji Wang from WeChat.

It was a drug report. Ji Wang watched it for a few seconds, and then laughed at himself suddenly. He thought, there should be no worse situation than it is now.

Without hesitation, he clicked on the file.

The flight attendants in the aisle patrolled back and forth, reminding passengers to fasten their seat belts and adjust the seat backs.

When she patrolled in the business class, she saw a handsome passenger wearing a mask and blushing eyes as she stared at the phone.

The passenger looked straight at the screen, as if he had received extremely bad news from it, a result he could not bear.

The stewardess wanted to remind him that he should turn off the phone, it was visible, and he didn't even know whether he should step forward.

After hesitating, the passenger put down his cell phone.

He sat in a daze, until the bag in his arms slipped to the ground, he was awakened, and he uncontrollably raised his hand to cover his face.

The man did not cry bitterly, nor did his body rise and fall.