Chapter 12

Distressed? Thinking about how he feels distressed, Ji Wang almost laughed outrageously. It is not enough to tolerate him again and again. He still wants him to become a joke, turn it into a pastime, and once again serve as a prop to vent revenge.

Did Qi Boyan feel sorry for him?

Maybe he did. He let Qi Boyan roll back then, and the man rolled cleanly without looking back.

How stupid he was at that time. If the past Qi Boyan haunted him as shamelessly as now, perhaps Ji Wang would still forgive him, because love will dazzle people's minds and become a willing fool.

Ji Wang said coldly: "Do you have to make me so unbearable?"

Qi Boyan stopped with a messy hand on his chest, and said in a low tone: "Unbearable?"

He pulled his hand out of Ji Wang's clothes. After the temperature of his palm was removed, Ji Wang's chest actually felt a little cold.

"Yes, you used to wholeheartedly want to find an omega, alpha and alpha are really unbearable for you." Qi Boyan said mockingly.

Ji Wang didn't bother to explain, just treat it as him. If this reason can push back the self-esteem of Qi Boyan, it would be great.

He twitched the corners of his mouth, trying to make a smile, but he didn't succeed: "I don't know why you are suddenly interested in me again."

Ji Wang calmly said: "The more I refuse, the more vigorous you are, or if I sleep with you all night, you can let me go."

Soon, Ji Wang knew that he had succeeded, and his words stung Qi Boyan, so that the opponent's hand completely slipped from him.

Qi Bo said, why bother to find him this difficult object to sleep with, be beaten by him, be scolded by him, and be treated as a stallion by him.

Qi Boyan was no longer at ease, and even stubbornly pinched Ji Wang's shoulders, and turned people around: "Are you serious?"

Ji Wang didn't speak, but Qi Boyan said, "Let me sleep for one night, and then..."

"Just as if we hadn't met." Ji Wang interrupted Qi Boyan's words and offered a deal.

He may be crazy, his mind is not sober, and he is messed up by alcohol and Qi Boyan, the latter is obviously more harmful than the former.

Qi Boyan went all over his body like a knife. Finally, he made a conclusion: "You are drunk."

Ji Wang didn't expect Qi Boyan to avoid the topic first. He thought that Qi Boyan would either leave furiously or pull him into the last compartment of the toilet and sleep him in this place.

Qi Boyan's hand touched Ji Wang's face, and when he lowered his eyelashes, his pupils reflected the human face, he looked very affectionate, and people almost believed it.

His hand wiped away the drops of water on Ji Wang's face, and said in a gentle tone: "Don't be angry, I won't bother you anymore, go back and have a good rest."

In other words, it seemed that Qi Boyan was an extremely gentleman's boyfriend, and Ji Wang was an unreasonable person who made trouble.

Both quarrels and fights are more refreshing than the current situation.

A punch in the cotton is even more irritating.

Qi Boyan held his face and dropped a kiss on his forehead, without rashly touching his lips: "I know you haven't forgotten me."

Such a determined posture made Ji Wang want to say something cruel.

He thinks that Qi Boyan should really enter the entertainment industry earlier, not as a singer, but as an actor, who is better than his acting skills.