Chapter 88

It was the first time that Shi Yao met Qi Boyan. Before that, he could only see this bright and bright star on TV.

Before he came, he told several friends that he was about to see Qi Boyan, and his friends were even more excited than him, and asked him to sign an autograph, call for a photo, and remember to pass it on to the group.

Shi Yao was infected by the excitement of his friends. When he saw the real person, he really felt that the other party was so easy to see that it made people dizzy. He was a real star, with outstanding temperament and impeccable temperament.

However, Shi Yao didn't feel her heart beating faster because of this beauty, or rather, her heart was beating endlessly.

Ji Wang is different from him.

He told his closest friend about what he was destined to meet, and described various physiological changes after he met Ji Wang.

If he was simply maddened, why would he feel so stunned when he faced the equally good-looking Qi Boyan?

It's a pity... Ji Wang already has a lover.

Ji Wang also took four days off, saying that he was not feeling well. Shi Yao didn't know what happened, and was a little worried, but he didn't dare to visit.

After being rejected by Ji Wang before, Shi Yao didn't dare to entangle with shameless skin no matter what.

Hearing that Ji Wang will appear at the dinner tonight, whenever Shi Yao thinks of this, his palms will sweat with nervousness.

Until he got up and went to the bathroom, when passing by Qi Boyan, he smelled the ambiguous pheromone on his body.

Among the flavors fused together, the one that impressed him the most was Ji Wang's pheromone.

Shi Yao was like a bolt from the blue, I couldn't believe it at all.

No one can recognize this pheromone better than he.

Isn't Qi Boyan an alpha? How could this be?

When the director and screenwriter left, Qi Boyan spoke to him cordially and praised his name. Shi Yao finally mustered up the courage and asked tentatively.

He waited for Qi Boyan's answer. If Qi Boyan's answer relieved him, then Ji Wang's answer made him understand everything.

Those words are full of monopoly desire, and between the two people, it is impossible for the eyes of others to be entangled.

After Ji Wang said that he was not allowed to send it, he took a piece of sashimi and put it in Qi Boyan's plate. At the same time, he politely said to Shi Yao, "He's joking, don't pay attention to him."

Shi Yao said with difficulty: "What's the joke?"

Ji Wang glanced at Sheng Li.

Sheng Li knew that Ji Wang was worried that there was another him on the table. He wanted to talk about it, don't worry about me, just say whatever you want, it's fine if I don't exist.

Ji Wang calmly said, "I don't have this perfume."

Shi Yao pressed the tabletop to get up, but nearly fell. Sheng Li next to him helped him: "Are you alright?"

He shook his head sadly, walked out of the box, and left quickly.

After a quiet moment in the box, Qi Boyan poked his chopsticks into the plate and asked Ji Wang, "Why does he look brokenhearted?"

Ji Wang's head was getting bigger, and he quickly thought about the reason in his mind to perfunctory Sheng Li.

At this time, Qi Boyan stretched out his hand to grab his chin and turned his face towards himself. Qi Boyan said, "I'm asking you something. What have you been looking at Sheng Li for? Do you think he is handsome?"