Chapter 87

Ji Wang didn't answer immediately, but turned to ask Qi Boyan: "Why did you send someone to watch me in the crew, don't you believe me?"

He has to know how disturbed Qi Boyan is to him, and then answer selectively.

Qi Boyan's chest was slightly away from his back, and he breathed heavily. It was clear that the atmosphere was good before, but now it was surprisingly quiet, and there was a tense sense of confrontation in the air.

It was Ji Wang who admitted defeat first, and leaned back. Qi Boyan didn't expect him to relax so suddenly, and hurriedly opened his hand to catch him.

"Is it because I couldn't get in touch, so I found someone to watch me?" Ji Wang took the initiative to give Qi Boyan a step.

When the next movie is not Chen Sheng's, you can contact him, will Qi Boyan still find someone to watch him?

Ji Wang wasn't sure, and didn't want to ask. Anyway, that's something that happened in the future. He could find another reason for Qi Boyan and give him a step up.

Still very tired, Ji Wang yawned lightly: "If you want someone to watch me, just look for someone, remember to find someone you can trust?"

Qi Boyan's voice was a little low: "You don't mind?"

Ji Wang lightly bumped Qi Boyan's shoulder with the back of his head, as if remembering a punishment that didn't hurt at all: "Now that I know I'm afraid, why did you just say it casually?"

Qi Boyan dragged him by the waist, took him out of the bathtub, peeled off the wet bathrobe, twisted the sprinkler again, and washed the bubbles off Ji Wang's body: "Didn't you say, I can't do it again in the future? lie to you."

So, if you find someone to follow and follow, can you speak upright?

Ji Wang now feels that Qi Boyan should be glad that he was in love with him.

Ji Wang is slowly accepting Qi Boyan's good and bad, and even rationalizing his behavior for others.

Because it will be distressed, but also soft-hearted.

"I don't have much contact with Shi Yao." Ji Wang took the initiative to confess.

He turned around and washed away the bubbles on Qi Boyan's body, fearing that the other party would be cold when wet: "He seems to match my pheromone relatively well, so there is a bit of a misunderstanding."

Ji Wang tried his best to say it lightly: "What age is it, who would be together for the level of pheromone compatibility."

"I won't, because the person I love the most is an alpha." Ji Wang rolled his eyes and said,

Qi Boyan's cheeks were a little red, and he was a little complacent: "Say that you love me again."

Ji Wang didn't say anything, but stepped out of the bathtub and took out the medicine on the sink, ready to take it a second time.

Qi Boyan wanted to chase him, and he had to wash the bubbles on his body.

After a hectic call, he entered the room full of pheromone for him and Ji Wang, and Qi Boyan's heart was settled again.

Ji Wang changed his clothes and lay down: "Go see Director Chen, I want to rest for a while."

While speaking, Ji Wang's eyes almost closed: "You don't have to worry about acting... I'll help you."

Qi Boyan covered Ji Wang with a quilt and dropped a light kiss on his cheek.

He touched Ji Wang's hair, his eyes were deep, and he didn't know what he was thinking.