Chapter 81

Ji Wang looked embarrassed, and Qi Boyan, who was waiting for an answer, his face darkened, as if he didn't feel that his question was unreasonable. Ji Wang believed that if he didn't give the other party a satisfactory answer, Qi Boyan was afraid that he would struggle until the next meeting.

"No, when you first met you sang on the stage, the light was very dark, then you would not be able to see your face clearly, and you would think you sang very nicely."

"Later I thought, I must see you." Ji Wang said plainly, he was not good at talking about love.

What's more, Qi Boyan has a good-looking face and superb temperament, which are all conditions that constitute love at first sight.

However, after getting along with each other, it was natural to gradually fall into it.

Ji Wang: "There are so many good-looking people in the entertainment circle, I only like you."

This is the big truth, if he likes all the good-looking people, wouldn't he see one loved one, no special thing.

For Ji Wang, there is only one relationship. Whether he is relentless or paranoid, he only likes Qi Boyan.

The car came to a halt slowly, and Li Feng, as a light bulb that was ignored and invisible all the way in the car, finally turned his head from the front seat and let out a dry cough: "Two people, we are here."

Qi Boyan hugged Ji and looked at his face, kissed him several times, and finally took a bite on Ji Wang's cheek: "I want to make you smaller and take you away. You will follow me wherever I go. "

Ji Wang's heart moved. Both he and Qi Boyan worked in the entertainment industry and were destined to gather less and more.

Just like today, Qi Boyan had just been discharged from the hospital, and they just met each other, and after sleeping in their arms, they were about to celebrate their parting.

Before Ji Wang could say anything, Qi Boyan put on a hat and mask, opened the door and got out of the car, walking very smartly, without the stickiness of the car.

The fifth issue of "On the Road" was postponed because of Qi Boyan. When we reunited again, everyone was in a tacit understanding and did not mention anything on the Internet these days.

When the filming of this period is over, the first season will be over.

Each filming can be divided into several episodes. There are twelve episodes in the season of "On the Road".

Perhaps it was the filming of the final episode of the first season. The director did not arrange flying guests, but wanted to make a sentimental farewell episode.

No one knows whether there will be a next season, and even if there is, it may not be these guests.

Variety show substitutions are all too normal, especially Qi Boyan, who has received a lot of announcements, and Zheng Qihong, who is gradually unable to keep up with his physical strength, including the host Taizhu Zhang Muxian, who is here to help support the stage, and the recent re-release of the album Duan Yinyu.

Realizing that this is the last issue, everyone was quite heavy at first, but later regained a relaxed atmosphere under the arrangement of the game.

Director Jiang did not torture them in the final episode, and the game deliberately released water and allowed them to negotiate terms with the program team.

The shooting location was in a minority village, and there was a bonfire party at night. The local aborigines wore ethnic costumes and danced around the bonfire.