Chapter 85

Ji Wang embraced such a good thing, and Qi Boyan certainly wouldn't refuse.

He leaned on the bedside for a while, waiting for Ji Wang to fall into his arms.

I didn't know that Ji Wang climbed halfway, then picked up the phone, lowered his head to edit the message and send it out.

Qi Boyan was unhappy. As soon as he straightened his waist, Ji Wang, who looked down at his phone on his shoulders, stretched out his hand and pressed it back.

Ji Wang told Xiao Xu about the susceptibility period that he might be passing, and asked him to ask for leave from Director Chen for a few days.

After sending the message, Ji Wang thru the phone aside and shook off his open robe at will. His pheromone is so powerful, it vaguely oppresses Qi Boyan, like an invisible hand, gently clasping the other party, no Easily hurt, and can't break free at will.

The alpha in the susceptible period will be a bit more fierce than usual, and Qi Boyan raised his eyebrows with interest when seeing Ji Wang like this again.

He raised his hands and surrendered: "Brother, you stay a little bit weaker, I'm more fragile than you think."

Ji Wang pressed Qi Boyan's knees and tilted his head to expose his neck. He still looked aggressive, but the invitation he sent made Qi Boyan's blood warm up. He said, "Bite me. ."

He didn't want to hurt Qi Boyan because of his susceptibility period and instinct, so Qi Boyan could put him into a state of "pseudo-estrus-estrus", making him weak.

Qi Boyan straightened up, put his arms around Ji Wang's back, and followed the curve of his back with his hands, holding the two shoulder blades all the way up, rubbing the sweaty skin loosely twice, and finally buckled the red back. neck.

Alpha's glands are hidden under his palm, not shown to outsiders, only vulnerable parts that are obediently exposed to him.

What is more satisfying than this, the joy of conquest, the showing of weakness from the strong, and the surrender of the lover.

Qi Boyan took a deep breath, feeling the rich aroma of wine in the air: "Brother, are you sure?"

At this time, he turned upside down as a gentleman, and had never considered his opinion before.

Ji Wang's body was overly sensitive because of the susceptibility period about to break out, and his whole body was tingling.

The temperature of Qi Boyan's palm and the thin cocoons left by his fingertips playing musical instruments were many times clearer than usual, irritating his skin.

The nerves at the back of the neck jumped all at once, and Ji Wang frowned, feeling that he was sweating faster, and the pheromone was so strong that he felt dizzy: "You hurry..."

His voice stopped in his throat, his skin was severely pierced, and a large amount of pheromone poured into his glands. This was the most direct mark. Attacking the glands was enough to bring down any alpha.

In contrast, other pains were no longer called pains. Ji Wang felt that his strength was slowly losing, his vision was blushing, and soon... even his sanity was lost.

All that can be felt is that the pheromone fought for a short time in his body, and then quickly merged with him, setting off a passionate wave from his body.

His body is enough to adapt to Qi Boyan, whether it is pheromone or other things.

In a daze, he heard what Qi Boyan was talking about and asked someone's name.

When a man is the most impatient, don't ask him questions, otherwise asking everything is provocative, especially Ji Wang, who has been marked by Qi Boyan and has prompted the early arrival of the susceptibility period.

Obviously his body should have been in a state of weakness, he still turned vigorously to suppress Qi Boyan.

Ji Wang blinked, the sweat on his eyelids soaked his eyelashes, and his jaw was tight and trembling: "If you talk nonsense, I will tie you up."

Qi Boyan was stunned.