Chapter 20

When the makeup artist met, he was surprised and said, "Mr. Ji, are you allergic? Your face is too red."

Ji Wang hurriedly got up, followed the words and said, "Maybe."

The makeup artist was shocked: "No, I chose this cleansing oil very mild, you go and wash it, there is a faucet next to it, and I will spray you some to calm your skin in a while."

When Ji Wang saw the makeup artist so nervous, he felt sorry for him, but he said everything: "Don't panic, it's not that serious. I'll just go and wash it."

After going back and forth, Ji Wang couldn't blush anymore, only to feel very embarrassed.

Xiao Xu, who saw through everything next to him, looked at his brother Wang intricately, a little speechless.

After the makeup artist went out, Ji Wang asked Xiaoxu when the photo came out.

Xiaoxu said that it was not so fast, and it would be sent to his work mailbox by email in about a week.

Ji Wang said to Xiaoxu: "Send me a copy of the photo that was taken secretly just now." After thinking about it, "Don't put the photo with Qi Boyan on Weibo, and Sister Hong won't do it."

He didn't want the variety show to start, he was said to be tied to Qi Boyan's hype, even with eighteen lines, he has self-esteem.

The door of the dressing room was knocked, and Li Feng was outside. Xiao Xu said stiffly, "What's the matter?"

Li Feng's face was apologetic: "Is Teacher Ji ready to leave?"

Xiao Xu's instinct was not good, and Li Feng was actually very embarrassed. He knew that he had offended Xiao Xu and Ji Wang thoroughly. But this is what Qi Boyan ordered, and he can only execute it.

Li Feng: "Ye Qi wants to have supper with Teacher Ji. I don't know if Teacher Ji will be free."

Ji Wang slowly packed his things: "No time."

He simply refused, took his backpack, and took Xiao Xu to leave. Li Feng subconsciously blocked it, but felt a heavy pressure coming.

Even as a beta, he can't feel the pheromone, but the invisible pressure on him still makes him stand upside down.

Ji Wang didn't seem to notice that his pheromone had made a beta pale. He said, "Get out of the way."

Li Feng stiffly stepped back, and Ji Wang walked away with Xiao Xu who had covered his nose in advance.

When he reached the underground parking garage, Xiao Xu took a breath: "I was scared to death. I thought you were going to beat him."

Ji Wang squinted at him: "You seem to be looking forward to it?"

Xiaoxu said with a guilty conscience: "Where is it?"

Ji Wang routinely educates every day: "Li Feng is also taking people's wages to do things for others. Actually, I shouldn't use pheromones to suppress him, but I really don't want to be entangled by Qi Bo's words today."

Xiaoxu casually said: "Yes, yes."

"How do you feel that you are perfunctory to me?" Ji Wang said.

Xiaoxu speeded up and took a few strides forward: "Brother, you blushed just now!"

Ji Wang retorted: "I don't have one."

Xiaoxu shrugged, without arguing with him, ran to the side of the car quickly, opened the door and got in.

Ji Wang shook his head helplessly. He was still an assistant, just a younger brother. At this time, he found that the bag in his hand had a small slit. He clearly remembered to pull it up when he packed his things. Ji Wang carefully opened the bag for inspection.