Chapter 80

After taking a bath, Ji Wang put on Qi Boyan's bathrobe, but he didn't tie it, and walked to the living room like that.

The advantage of this villa without windows, he now realizes, is that no matter what you do in this house, even if you mess around in the living room, you don't have to worry about being photographed.

With wet hair, holding a water glass in his hand and a few pills in his palm, Ji Wang came to the sofa to supervise Qi Boyan taking the medicine.

Qi Boyan was sleepy-eyed: "Eat it later."

Ji Wang stuffed the pill in his mouth. Qi Boyan noticed his movement, and his eyes opened instantly. Before Qi Boyan could react, Ji Wang leaned over and kissed Qi Boyan's lips, and put those pieces together. The bitter pill crossed into the opponent's mouth.

Qi Boyan quickly rolled the pill away from the tip of Ji Wang's tongue and pushed Ji Wang away: "This medicine has an impact on normal people. Don't eat it indiscriminately."

Ji Wang handed the water cup to Qi Boyan: "Really."

His disapproval appearance successfully caused Qi Boyan's displeasure. Qi Boyan didn't catch the water, and swallowed the pills in his mouth: "Don't give me medicine like this next time."

Ji Wang put down the water cup: "Understood, don't be angry, quickly clean up, Li Feng will come to pick you up soon."

After speaking, he tied his belt and hid his wet body in the bathrobe.

Only then did Qi Boyan realize that he had missed a great springtime, Ji Wang turned to leave, Qi Boyan only had time to touch the hem of the satiny bathrobe.

The scent of shower gel remained in the air. Qi Boyan didn't know if Ji Wang was deliberate, but because of the lack of firewood, he ignited the fire so hard that he couldn't burn it anyway.

At this time, Ji Wang had no fascinating thoughts in his mind.

The bitter taste on the tip of Ji Wang's tongue lingered, he was thinking, such a bitter medicine... Qi Boyan took it for many years.

He knows that his current state of mind is not good and not positive enough. It doesn't make sense to entangle the things that have already passed. He should cherish the present and care more about his blunt words. As he said, even promises to marry are all right.

Qi Boyan had to leave him back then because he had no choice but to love him, even more than he thought he would pay for this feeling.

Over the years, he is not the only one who has been obsessed with it.

But now it seems that the reason why Ji Wang prefers Qi Boyan not to come to him after breaking up is because he doesn't love. Rather than being locked up, ill,...I was afraid of crushing him, so I dared not approach him for a long time.

Today, when Ji Wang looked through Chen Baihe's script, he saw the words and phrases that Qi Boyan had left on the script.

Same disease, same breakup and reunion. Qi Boyan believes that the reason why Chen Baihe dare not approach the heroine is that he is afraid that his condition will affect the other party.

Qi Boyan thought so too, so he waited until he recovered before coming to him.

But has Qi Boyan ever thought about what Qi Boyan should do if he changes his heart and he is with others?

This is unthinkable. The heart aches and pains when I think about it.

A lot of thoughts flooded his mind, noisy and noisy, almost making Ji Wang unable to calm down for a moment.