Chapter 37

In the end, Ji Wang didn't really do two hundred push-ups, even though he thought other guests would also come up to complete the field. Qi Boyan still gave the fish to their group, without asking Ji Wang's answer.

Zhang Mu first warmed up and said, "I can't tell that Xiao Ji is still a good man with deep roots in love."

Ji Wang was actually in no mood to eat, but in front of the camera, he made a delicious appearance of food, avoided the topic about his ex, and joked: "Isn't it two hundred push-ups? , I can really do it."

Zheng Qihong was amused by him, and Duan Yinyu roared: "Then you go."

Ji Wang pretended to be serious and said to Duan Yinyu: "It's not that I can't do it, but I'm afraid that after doing it, our team's only combat power is gone. What about the next game."

Duan Yinyu said unceremoniously: "Come on, you, who is the black hole that lost several games in a row this afternoon?"

Ji Wang pretended to be stupid: "Who, I played the game too seriously, I didn't find it."

Zheng Qihong carefully picked the fish bones, and the fish was divided into the bowels of the two younger brothers: "Don't make a noise, just come on next time."

After speaking, Zheng Qihong said to Zhou Chuxue: "Are you still short of people? Can I go there."

Duan Yinyu hugged Zheng Qihong quickly: "Godmother! Where do you want to go? Be sober, you are our captain!"

Zheng Qi hates iron and steel: "As long as my rock-paper-scissors skill is stronger, I won't be reduced to where it is today."

Everyone talked and laughed, and the atmosphere revived. Later, Zhang Muxian put forward a few classic debates of the same type. The guests had their own opinions. A variety show almost turned into a debate meeting.

With the opening of the chattering box, the guests naturally started to chat. They talked about the interesting things encountered in the workplace from the constellation. Director Jiang did not interrupt and let them do it themselves.

Zheng Qihong will not talk about life philosophy under the elders' airs. She is a very kind person, and people can't help being close.

Perhaps because she is not married, she is quite free in her mentality and is not too obsessed with many things.

Zhou Chuxue was young and asked about romantic and love topics. She wanted to know if Zheng Qihong had never met a heart-sick person for so many years, or simply chose not to marry.

Regarding Zheng Qihong's love experience, the gossip magazine wrote about everything in the early years. Some said that she and the director of Wang Chuan were heartbroken after they fell in love, and never talked about feelings anymore.

Others say that Zheng Qihong has long been secretly married and gave birth to children, and even said that Zheng Qihong does not like alpha or beta, but only likes omega.

There are different opinions, and there is no exact statement.

Zheng Qihong said generously: "Of course there have been people who have a heartbeat. Just liking someone doesn't mean you want to marry him."

Just like a sudden desire to talk, Zheng Qihong said: "In fact, at this age, I sometimes regret not having an impulse when I was young. I didn't do some things I wanted to do, and people who wanted to stay didn't keep me. "

The words were ambiguous, and other people were sensible and didn't ask questions.

After all, you can ask about your relationship experience, but if you have to figure out who the other person is, you are a little bit crossed. If people don't take the initiative to say, don't ask questions. All of you here are artists, not paparazzi gossip.