Chapter 7

In fact, if Ji Wang was more interesting, or more free and easy, he could completely sleep with Qi Boyan tonight, and partake with Qi Boyan tomorrow, playing a long-lost reunion, just like every old lover who gets together well.

Unfortunately, Ji Wang couldn't do it, so Qi Boyan was doomed to be disappointed.

Although it was true as Qi Boyan said, he could not forget Qi Boyan, not thinking about it day and night, but always remembering it at inappropriate times.

Drinking, taking a bath, every time I see a scar on my ring finger.

What's more, even if Ji Wang wanted to forget, he didn't have this objective condition.

Wherever he goes, there are all Qi Boyan's advertising photos, Weibo, Moments, and various software apps. You can see this man everywhere in his life.

To this day, Qi Boyan finally appeared in front of him, within reach.

Qi Boyan's handsome face was leaning against his hand, and his eyes were staring at him, begging for joy. It was very charming. If anyone in the world can reject Qi Boyan, probably only Ji Wang, who doesn't want to talk to Qi Boyan, sleeps.

Ji Wang squeezed Qi Boyan's chin with his backhand, but Qi Boyan didn't change his face. He still looked at him so confidently, waiting for Ji Wang to kiss him, and then fell in love with him.

The floor-to-ceiling windows of the hotel are smooth and bright, reflecting the shadow of a pair of people. Ji Wang slowly leaned down, they stared at each other's lips, their breathing rate was chaotic.

The air tensed, forming a shaky string, waiting for someone to completely forget about reason.

When these two equally beautiful lips were about to meet, Ji Wang stopped. From a very close distance, Ji Wang said coldly: "I said, get out and let my assistant come back."

These words completely ruined the atmosphere, and Ji Wang pushed away Qi Boyan's face. It didn't take long for Qi Boyan's chin to slowly show fingerprints.

Ji Wang grabbed his wet hair: "I have no interest in you."

Qi Boyan followed Ji Wang's strength and leaned back on the sofa: "Lying."

Ji Wang smiled and shook his head: "I am alpha, omega is better for me."

Qi Boyan's face distorted for a moment, and soon his expression returned to calm, even leisurely, and asked curiously: "Really? After you separated from me, you still slept with omega?"

Ji Wang didn't want to discuss his private life with Qi Boyan. He picked up the phone and planned to call Xiaoxu. How could Xiao Xu listen to Qi Boyan's words so much? Qi Boyan let him go, he really left.

When Xiaoxu comes back, Ji Wang must talk about him.

With a few taps of his finger on the screen, Ji Wang didn't find Xiaoxu's number, and his hand hurt. The phone flew out and fell onto the heavy carpet.

Qi Boyan stood up, taller than Ji Wang, still smiling: "Why, your assistant is an omega?"

Ji Wang was dumb and thought this situation was absurd. He was too lazy to talk to Qi Boyan, bending over to pick up the phone to see if it was broken, but the phone was kicked by Qi Boyan and flew farther.

"Are you sick!" Ji Wang was furious.

Qi Boyan's smile faded, and his expressionless face said, "When talking to me, look at me."

Ji Wang held up his hands and sneered, "I'm tired of your face."

Qi Boyan was not angry because of Ji Wang's words. He approached Ji Wang step by step until he forced people to the hotel table.

Ji Wang supported Qi Boyan's chest with his hands: "Stay away from me."

Qi Boyan's hand passed over Ji Wang's waist, and he leaned on the table behind the other party, trapping Ji Wang in his arms with his arms around him: "Don't be angry, I will lose your phone."

Ji Wang felt that the pheromone on Qi Boyan's body became more and more concentrated, and he curled his eyebrows and said, "Get out of the way, and find someone else if you are in love."

Song Ge didn't mean that Qi Boyan was with Fang Shengyun, that Qi Boyan should go to Fang Shengyun instead of staying with him stubbornly.

Qi Boyan's eyelashes dropped slightly, as if he was hurt: "Ji Wang, I miss you very much."

At that moment, Ji Wang's resisting hand loosened a little. Qi Boyan was like a lion with a weak spot on his head. He rushed forward fiercely, opened his mouth, and bit on Ji Wang's neck mercilessly. superior.

Alpha's canine teeth are sharp and sharp, and they can easily bite through human skin. The pheromone fiercely followed the wound into Ji Wang's body, and Ji Wang even went black for a moment.

It hurts, it hurts everywhere, Qi Boyan's taste is mixed with his, and every corner of this room is stained with their pheromone.

While dizzy, Ji Wang was turned over by Qi Boyan and pressed on the table. The bathrobe was roughly torn apart from the back, revealing the scars he had once.

As a winner, engrave the prey.

Looking at the slender neck and the traces he left in front of him, Qi Boyan narrowed his eyes, licked the blood-stained canines with satisfaction, opened his mouth again, and bent down.

After six years, Ji Wang was severely "marked" again. Because he was stupid, but he was negligent when he heard a sentence that he missed you without knowing whether it was true or not.

It wasn't until Qi Boyan filled Ji Wang's body with a lot of pheromone that he released his mouth, rubbed the tip of his nose against Ji Wang's neck, grunting coquettishly, and wrapped his arms around the loose bathrobe with his hands. Ji Wang.

When alpha is briefly impacted by another alpha pheromone, it will temporarily feel weak and weak.

Ji Wang's brain is very unconscious now, flushing on his face, and the symptoms of false "estrus" after the "marking" appears.

However, Qi Boyan didn't take the opportunity to swallow Ji Wang and swallow it. Instead, he groped Ji Wang's body like holding a fun toy, confirming the other party's other changes in his body over the years.

After half an hour, Ji Wang finally got out of the abyss of entanglement and collision of pheromones. He slammed his arm back hard, struggling away from Qi Boyan's embrace.

Then he turned around and slapped Qi Boyan severely.

With a loud snap, Qi Boyan's face was missed by Ji Wang.

At the violent party, Ji Wang was more embarrassed than Qi Boyan, his side neck was bitten open, the blood flowed to the collarbone, and the snow-white bathrobe was dyed red.

He trembled with anger all over his body: "Asshole!"

Qi Boyan slowly turned his head back, rubbing his thumb over the corner of his lips, and said in a slightly troubled tone: "Ji Wang, I have to take the mirror tomorrow, and my face cannot be swollen."

This made Ji Wang's angry head awake for a moment, subconsciously thinking about finding ice cubes for Qi Boyan to apply to his face, and blaming himself for hitting him in an invisible place, and what he would do to hit his face.

But Ji Wang couldn't really find ice for Qi Boyan, he hadn't been so cheap yet.

He pulled up the belt around his waist and tied his loose bathrobe tightly and tied it into a knot: "You deserve it."