Chapter 39

Regardless of the words patron saint, faith, Ji Wang thought that he didn't have much to do with him.

He stared at Qi Boyan's wrist intently, but the topic was quickly swept away.

There are many protective meanings of tattoos, Zhou Chuxue did not ask afterwards.

It's just that this code can even be deciphered by him, so Qi Boyan couldn't have thought of the fate of being discovered.

But even if Qi Boyan's score was really deciphered, what about it?

Those artists in the circle who were photographed to meet together, enter and exit the hotel, as long as they deny it to death.

Ji Wang lowered his eyes, his ears were slightly warm.

Unknowingly, the variety show has been filming for three days, and in the next few days everyone's physical strength is a little bit weak. Director Jiang didn't let them play particularly exciting games. In the next two days, he focused on shooting the ancient craft dyeing cloth in the village that was about to be lost.

So that the variety show has the meaning of inheriting the culture, plus the amateurs in the mirror, it will be better to pass the review.

Qi Boyan flew away on the fourth day. His schedule was very full. He was about to go to another city to shoot the commercial. The remaining guests could leave after another day.

When he woke up in the morning of the fifth day, Ji Wang opened his eyes. There was no one on the opposite bed, and he was in a daze for a moment.

There is a saying that it takes only 21 days to develop a habit, and it takes longer to correct a bad habit. 85 days of repetition will form a stable habit.

And this point turned into addition and subtraction in Qi Boyan.

It took Ji Wang six years to correct his fascination with Qi Boyan.

It only takes less than a month to get used to Qi Boyan returning to his life.

Even after spending a few days on the show, Ji Wang felt unspeakable disappointment when he saw Qi Boyan's absence today.

Maybe this is because of human nature, Ji Wang has given up condemning his unchangeable vices. When we parted on the last day, everyone added a private WeChat account and re-established a group.

This group has a completely different meaning from the previous program group, but there are only four people in the group for the five-person program.

Duan Yinyu held his mobile phone and asked, "Who has Qi Boyan's WeChat account?"

After watching a circle of guests, Zhang Mu first took the initiative to say: "I have. We have collaborated on a music show before."

It turns out that they are old acquaintances, no wonder Zhang Mu first gave Qi Boyan more attention in the variety show. Before long, a small group of five people was drawn into one person. The head was a stick figure, and the outline of Qi Boyan was outlined in three or two strokes.

Ji Wang fixed his gaze on the portrait for a while before slowly leaving.

Others don't know, no one knows the origin of this painting better than Ji Wang. This painting was painted by Ji Wang, and their relationship was already a bit stiff at that time.

It is not accurate to say that it is stiff, there is indeed something wrong, after he discovered that Qi Boyan was an alpha.

Although at that time, Qi Boyan used strong means to make Ji Wang unable to think, and the two continued to entangle each other in a vague way, the problem was that they could not be covered up by ignoring means.