Chapter 83

Ji Wang said, "Have you received my photo?"

Qi Bo said: "I have received it."

Ji Wang: "Why didn't you write back to me?"

Qi Bo's tone stretched very long, with a little willfulness: "Because it's very busy."

Ji Wang lowered his eyes: "Okay."

Separated from the phone, Ji Wang believed what Qi Boyan said. Qi Boyan must be busier than him. He was hospitalized and rested some time ago, and he should be on his way now.

Ji Wang exhorted: "No matter how busy you are, you must eat well. I heard that there are a lot of precious medicinal materials here. After I'm out of the play, I will go shopping and buy you some."

Qi Boyan's expression was a little subtle: "Aren't you angry if I don't reply to you?"

"You said you are very busy." Ji Wang said softly: "Don't force yourself too much, just sleep longer if you have more time."

Qi Boyan suddenly showed a big smile: "Just kidding, I will respond to you."

Qi Boyan's response was not a letter. The next afternoon, two dining cars drove to the crew and invited all the staff to have afternoon tea in the name of Ji Wang.

There was also Ji Wang's photo on the dining car, pulling the horizontal bar, and the corner marked Ai Jiwang's Xiao Qiqi.

Xiaoxu knew who delivered it at a glance, thinking that Qi Boyan, the number one fan, would really have enough money.

The dining car was filled with Ji Wang's favorite food, Xiao Xu took a plate and sent it to Ji Wang's resting place.

Ji Wang sat in a special chair with a sun protection tent on top. He was eating Qi Boyan's mind and flipping through the script by the way. Today is the first scene, everything is difficult at the beginning, so it is very important.

At this time, Shiyao walked over, holding an ancient umbrella in his hand, wearing a white robe, very temperamental.

Ji Wang felt a shadow falling on his script and couldn't help but raise his head.

Shiyao stood looking at him, hesitant to speak.

Ji Wang smiled subconsciously: "Mr. Shi, what's the matter?"

He thought that Shiyao had a question about the script to ask him, so he was polite and gave him Xiao Xu's chair: "Sit down and talk."

Shiyao sat down, his fingertips were white while holding the script, and his voice was quiet, trembling: "Mr. Ji... don't you feel it?"

Ji Wang didn't know why: "What?"

A little pink appeared on Shi Yao's face: "Mr. Ji... you are my destiny."

Ji Wang's first reaction when he heard this sentence was, is there such a sentence in the script?

He turned the script twice: "Which page is it on?"

Shi Yao was startled: "What page?"

Ji Wang: "Which page of your line was destined to be on? It's strange, I didn't see the script, did it happen in yours."

Shiyao's face was flushed, he thought Ji Wang didn't understand: "I mean, our pheromone..."

Before he finished speaking, he was stopped by Ji Wang's eyes.

Ji Wang is a gentle gentleman's alpha, this is what Shiyao heard when he entered the crew.

It took less than a week for the opponent to join the group and received praise from many people.

Director Chen Sheng trusted him, Sheng Li admired him, and even the staff were full of praise for him.

Whenever someone praised Jiwang, Shiyao's heartbeat couldn't help speeding up, as if he was also praised.

One thing, from the moment they met, Shiyao can be sure.

They are omega and alpha that are perfectly compatible with pheromones, and only their destined partners can have the induction and attraction.

In the box that day, Chen Sheng came in with Ji Wang, and the moment he greeted them, the temperature of Shiyao's whole body suddenly rose, and even the back of his neck was faintly hot.

Not only because Ji Wang is handsome and charming, but everything is a reaction from his instinct.

Later, in order to prove what he thought, Shiyao asked the makeup artist for a piece of clothing that Ji Wang wore when trying on makeup.

Whether or not Alpha has a suppression sticker, his clothes still have pheromone left.

At the moment when he smelled Ji Wang's pheromone, Shiyao's waist was sore and his legs were soft, and the thirst surging in his blood made him take a larger amount of inhibitor that night than usual.

Alpha and omega, which are 100% compatible, are attractive in both directions.

Shiyao didn't believe that Ji Wang had no feeling for him at all.

Just like now, Ji Wang's eyes looked at him, so cold, even with a little harshness.

Ji Wang said in a slow voice: "If it's not a matter of the script, you don't need to say it."

Shiyao was anxious: "Ms. Ji!"

Ji Wang stood up and said blankly: "There is something that few people know about outside, but I think you might be interested."

"That is that I already have a destined partner, and that person is not you."