Chapter 6

At that moment, Ji Wang stopped breathing. Then endless anger surged up. If it hadn't been for self-cultivation these years and had suffered enough, Ji Wang might have thrown his sword on the spot and quit.

Qi Boyan recognized him, from the beginning, so he deliberately put a gun against his waist and wiped blood on his mask.

Why? Do you want to see how gaffe he will be?

Probably because he was too surprised, Qi Boyan's hand slid along the dangerous sharp sword to his upper body, and finally stayed on his waist, holding it at will.

It was as if Qi Boyan didn't know how ambiguous this action was.

"Do you think I won't recognize you by wrapping yourself up like this?" Qi Boyan's voice was smiling.

After speaking, he glanced down and stopped at Ji Wang's waist and abdomen: "Lean."

Ji Wang couldn't bear it, slapped Qi Boyan's hand away, and stepped back. He quickly scanned the sights of the people around him, and as expected, many people had already looked at this place with inquiring gazes, and Xiao Xu was even more surprised.

"Enough." Ji Wang repressed: "Don't mess with me again!"

Qi Boyan put his hand away and looked at Ji Wang blankly.

When Qi Boyan was not smiling, his eyes were quite stressed, and when he fell heavily on his body, he almost made people hold their breath.

But soon, Qi Boyan seemed to have lost interest and took his gaze away from Ji Wang. Step out of the scene and go to the director's position.

Ji Wang was left in place, the temperature of his whole body gradually lost, and his surroundings became a little bit colder. His right hand was trembling and tightening. He should know that Qi Boyan was obsessed with it, but it was just a tease when he met an old lover by chance.

It's just that he is not on the road and can't behave with ease.

In the next few scenes, Ji Wang dutifully played a contradictory and affectionate assassin. By the end of the scene, it was already two o'clock in the evening.

Ji Wang felt exhausted, not just physically and mentally, but a kind of weakness overflowing from his bones. After he finished the play, the assistant director came to stop him and sent him to the crew hotel for one night.

If at first Ji Wang thought it was his acting skills that impressed the director, he was able to get the benefits of this add-on. Now I understand that 90% of the add-on may be mentioned by Qi Bo.

What to add, what hotel to live in, I'm afraid it's not the room where I slept, but next door is Qi Boyan's suite.

Ji Wang first thanked him, and then politely refused. He said that he lived not far from the studio and would come back tomorrow morning. He would not be late to affect the work of the crew.

The director's assistant is a man in his thirties. He respectfully called Teacher Ji Wang: "Teacher, how tired you are going back and forth. The hotel is right next to the studio. You should go there to rest. We have booked a room for you. , We will arrange for a car to bring you here tomorrow morning."

Xiaoxu and Ji Wang were so polite last time, it was the campus movie. The main reason is that, from the director to the producer to the leading role, none of them became famous, but they were more polite than these big crews.

The assistant continued to persuade: "If I let you go back like this and suffer hardship, the director will also blame me for improper arrangements. Look at this..."