Chapter 52

Ji Wang said that the voice he had learned was not small, and Qi Boyan could naturally hear it. He even wondered what expression Qi Boyan would show after listening.

He didn't think Qi Boyan would be sad because of this, but when he thought that Qi Boyan would restart the crashed car yesterday and desperately wanted to cross the finish line, Ji Wang was not so sure.

Will this person feel uncomfortable, and will he be affected by a word of his?

Why does Qi Boyan want to behave like he cares a lot, always saying things that make him misunderstand. But for the real misunderstanding, Qi Boyan still refused to say, and he didn't even explain it.

If a blunt knife cuts the meat and tortures it back and forth, Ji Wang is tortured and afraid.

Ji Wang waited for Qi Boyan, waited like a silly person, and even called Qi Boyan after the breakup, but never passed.

He managed to take care of his emotional injury, but this man returned.

Qi Boyan is a cigarette for him. Anyone who wants to quit smoking, the first step is to discard cigarettes and survive the difficult withdrawal reaction to get rebirth.

He has no self-confidence to return to the state where there was no Qi Boyan before, unless Qi Boyan is driven away from his life.

Qi Boyan didn't show the obvious reaction as Ji Wang thought, he just met Ji Wang's gaze and showed a light smile. Just as he was not surprised by Ji Wang's words.

Ji Wang calmly retracted his gaze, at this time Xia Changyang got up from the chair and walked towards Director Jiang.

There is a subtle sense of tension in the air, since Ji Wang's results came out.

Director Jiang was also embarrassed, and the producer leaned in his ear to speak. There is no Xia Changyang in the Xia Changyang special. This is something that no one expected.

No one dared to ask Xia Changyang, who has practiced for a few months to make a movie, why he hasn't practiced for several weeks without the guests.

Director Jiang thought that Xia Changyang would surely make it to the finals. How would he know that the private bet between Ji Wang and Qi Boyan was destined to turn things into today's situation.

Qi Boyan's Yu Guang saw Xia Changyang's movements, but the smile on his lips closed, and his body leaned forward slightly, which was a preparation movement.

Zhang Muxian had already approached there, just in case, he had to make a round. Duan Yinyu's clothes were grabbed by Duan Yinyu. Duan Yinyu didn't let him pass, and there was a sneer in his eyes.

Duan Yinyu believes that Xia Changyang must have a seizure, but it is also embarrassing. If you are not strong enough, do you blame others for playing too well?

Xia Changyang when he is God? No matter how big the coffee is, it is just a flying guest of "On the Road".

Duan Yinyu knew that if Xia Changyang had to make it to this final, it would be Ji Wang who was sacrificed. This was enough to make him unhappy. He liked Ji Wang, but didn't want Ji Wang to suffer this grievance.

Since Xia Changyang is willing to lose this face, let him go, why should Zhang Mu go to the round in the first place.

Zhang Mu first saw what Duan Yinyu was thinking, and sighed secretly.

Everyone's eyes were on Xia Changyang. Xia Changyang's back was straight, and he stopped halfway, and did not go to Director Jiang for an explanation.

This made everyone breathe a sigh of relief, and Zhang Muxian also ran laps off the court. Although the results have come out, he also wants to run the whole course to try.