Chapter 21

Ji Wang instinctively applied the force of his hand, twisting the captured beta and yelling. Qi Boyan frowned and glanced at Beta in disgust, only to see that handsome face, which was the only good thing, became hideous and ugly.

His frown made Ji Wang misunderstood, and Ji Wang said solemnly: "Don't be afraid, he can never hurt you again."

Qi Boyan was slightly startled when he heard the words, he looked at Ji Wang seriously and said yes.

Twisted the beta to the security guard. He was going to the police station, but was persuaded by Qi Boyan. Qi Boyan whispered in his ear: "Forget it, what if he retaliates against me?"

Beta was still scolding, but only scolded Ji Wang, and finally stopped the scolding, he looked at Qi Boyan obsessively: "Mortifero, are you looking at him? What's so good about alpha, he can give you Yes, I can too!"

Ji Wang said to the security guard: "It's time for you to work."

Beta was scolded by two security guards. At this time, the people around had already noticed the situation here. Someone yelled mortífero, and many of the audience did not care about the band that was still playing on the stage, and rushed over together.

In an instinctive reaction, Ji Wang grabbed Qi Boyan's hand and ran directly out of the bar.

He felt the struggling strength in his hand, and Ji Wang shook the opponent comfortably, until Qi Boyan's hand stood in his palm.

Slender but not soft hands feel full of strength, not like a weak omega. Indeed, Qi Boyan is so tall, if it wasn't for the pheromone and that face, who would think he was an omega.

Fortunately, there were so many dark alleys outside the bar. It didn't take long to get rid of Qi Boyan's fanaticism. Ji Wang stopped and turned his head. Qi Boyan looked at him quietly behind him.

Ji Wang quickly loosened his grip on the opponent: "Sorry, I pulled you out subconsciously."

Qi Boyan said: "My mobile wallet is all in the bar."

Ji Wang was even more embarrassed. He apologized again, then took a dig in his trouser pocket and handed it to Qi Boyan: "This... you didn't ask for it last time."

Qi Boyan looked at the scissors-shaped hairpin in Ji Wang's palm: "You are here to pay me back?"

Ji Wang blinked, took the hairpin back, and wiped it on his clothes: "Sorry, it's dirty."

Don't know how funny his words are, Qi Boyan laughed out: "Give it to me?"

Ji Wang smelled his own pheromone. After intense exercise, the strong smell of alcohol seemed to overflow the whole alley. He subconsciously took a few steps back: "It's not good."

He touched his neck with his backhand, and the pheromone suppression sticker was lost under the run just now, no wonder the smell is so strong now.

Ji Wang took a few steps back again: "Did you smell it?"

Qi Boyan thought that Ji Wang didn't want to wear a hairpin for him, so he avoided a few meters away. He was unhappy and said, "What do you smell?"

As soon as the voice fell, he saw the alpha in front of him blushing and said: "My pheromone...I'm sorry, the suppression post was removed by me. You should go back to the bar, and rest assured that I won't be too close to you, nor will it. Go, I will always follow you to protect you."

Qi Boyan curled his lips and approached Ji Wang: "What pheromone, why didn't I smell it?"

In fact, to say that an alpha pheromone is not strong is also to some extent belittle the other's charm. The general alpha should be angry at this time, but Ji Wang does not.

Morbid Attachment (诟病)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें