Chapter 74

With just this sentence, what Ji Wang wanted to say was all dumb in his throat, and he couldn't say it anymore.

His arm was pulled by the nurse, and several people pushed him out of the ward.

Ji Wang seemed to have lost all his strength, and his heart was so dull that he could barely breathe.

He kept his eyes on Qi Boyan on the hospital bed, but the man kept his eyes closed, and even buried his face deeper in the pillow, not wanting Ji Wang to see him.

Li Feng took him aside, whispering something. Ji Wang couldn't hear him, only Qi Boyan on the hospital bed was in his eyes.

He looked away with difficulty and dazedly, and then he saw Qi Boyan's feet.

It's full of blood and hasn't been cleaned yet.

He thought he had made enough preparations on the plane and cried enough.

But the facts tell him that it is far from enough. He couldn't see Qi Boyan like this at all, he couldn't bear it.

He covered his eyes, pushed Li Feng away, and stepped back vainly, almost sitting on the ground.

Li Feng grabbed him to support him, settled him on a chair in the corridor, poured another cup of hot water, and stuffed it into Ji Wang's cold hands.

The two people sat in the corridor in silence. Doctors and nurses went in and out. Ji Wang kept his face down so that no one could see his expression.

Li Feng leaned back on the chair, thinking that Ji Wang would ask him something, such as about the engagement.

But when Ji Wang finally spoke, he only asked himself the only thing he cared about: "When can I go in and see him."

"Wait, wait until his condition stabilizes." Li Feng was afraid to say that the doctor might not allow the two of them to meet.

Ji Wang didn't speak any more, just stared at the ground blankly, not knowing what he was thinking.

Li Feng finally swallowed some words and selectively informed Ji Wang.

Qi Boyan's mother also suffers from schizophrenia, and her direct blood relatives have a high heritability. Qi Boyan developed the disease four years ago. Before I came to see Ji Wang, his condition had stabilized a lot.

Doctors say that it is rare to control the condition so quickly like him.

This is the first relapse, probably because of stopping the medicine.

This treatment should not be very difficult. If you live in the hospital for a month, you may be discharged.

Li Feng tried to explain: "Schizophrenia is not as scary as ordinary people think. As long as you take medicine on time, you don't need to take medicine even when your condition improves."

He said that Qi Boyan had to be engaged to Fang's family because of his family, but the marriage contract had been agreed long ago and could be cancelled. Originally, after the gambling was over, it should be cancelled.

It's just that the Fang family chose to break the news, and none of them expected it.

Ji Wang covered his forehead, where the pain was terrible: "Four years ago...even if it was genetic, what might have happened? Why was he sick?"

Li Feng did not answer, Ji Wang realized something: "Why did he relapse today? Is it because of me?"

Li Feng sighed for a long time: "Teacher Ji...The illusion of Master Qi is you."