Chapter 71

Sister Hong was waiting for him in the office, with a cigarette in her hand, her face sinking like water.

Xiaoxu stood aside, frowning and dejected. He didn't conceal it from Sister Hong, he should conceal it, instead of showing timidity in his nervousness, asking Sister Hong to see what was wrong at a glance, and after a few coercive questions, it became apparent. He couldn't help Brother Wang.

Ji Wang glanced at Xiaoxu, knowing that Xiaoxu would not betray for no reason, how could Xiaoxu be as good as Sister Hong.

He didn't think about how long he kept it, but it was unexpected that he leaked it out so quickly.

Sister Hong took a deep cigarette, staring at the artist who had felt relieved since her debut.

If you don't fall in love, you don't pretend, you can endure hardships and be serious, you don't complain or make trouble, can you not worry about it?

I have never thought that there is thunder behind worry-free, instead of omega but alpha, it is not an unnamed amateur, but a top-notch!

That's Qi Boyan! Fans can overwhelm their company with one sip and one mouthful, let alone a small artist who looks like you.

Sister Hong only felt that her temples were dull and throbbing, so why was it because Ji Wang was just when she thought this artist would be able to get up and have a boundless future.

If so, why bother to get so many resources for Ji Wang.

There are several artists under each agent. She has already put Bao Quan on Ji Wang, and now she is telling her that this is a risk stock? !

Ji Wang finally spoke, saying that they were all alphas. As long as no intimate photos were taken, no one would doubt their relationship.

Sister Hong squeezed out the cigarette: "Really? What did Qi Boyan like about the storm, and what did you say on Weibo that followed CP fans! Do you think I'm stupid?!"

Ji Wang has been with Sister Hong for several years, and it was the first time she saw her being so upset: "Just don't admit it."

Sister Hong turned around a few times in the same place: "What if it is really photographed? He Qi Boyan can afford it, can you afford it! Do you have any bargaining chips to play with him!"

"Not playing." Ji Wang said.

Sister Hong smiled angrily: "Isn't it for fun? Ji Wang, how old are you, not seventeen or eighteen, you need me to teach you what to do and not to do!"

Sister Hong was furious, scolded Ji Wang for a full half an hour, and then pulled Xiao Xu out to scold him, and even wanted to fire Xiao Xu, who had deceived him.

Ji Wangli protected Xiaoxu and finally said to Sister Hong: "Sister Hong, I know what you are worried about. I will renew the company's contract, and I will not break up with Qi Boyan."

Sister Hong's face changed as she was about to speak, Ji Wang said: "As long as we don't plan to make it public, we won't make it public."

He was sure, Sister Hong was relieved a bit when she thought that this person's love partner was Qi Boyan.

The target is top-tier companies, there are good and bad, and the disadvantages are not mentioned. The advantage is that top-tier companies have more mature methods to deal with scandals than they are, and they are more willing to spend money.

To put it bluntly, the sky is falling and there is a tall man blocking it. Qi Boyan is fine, what can happen to Ji Wang.

What's more, I don't know how many celebrities have been secretly dating in these years. If they are bitten to death, they can't admit it, unless the opponent gets hard evidence and deliberately wants to mess with you.