Chapter 79

He held Ji Wang's lips: "Even if I die, I won't let you have anything to do."

Then there was a sudden pain in his lips, and Ji Wang bit him. The wound was close to the inside, and Qi Boyan tasted his own blood.

Qi Boyan licked his lower lip: "Brother, I don't mind if you mark me, but I will be on the camera soon, this wound is too ambiguous."

"Afraid of exposure?" Ji Wang asked what he would not ask.

Qi Boyan propped up his body, his hair fell on Ji Wang's neck, cheeks and the place where he was flushed.

"Do you want to make it public?" Qi Boyan's eyes brightened, as if as long as Ji Wang nodded, he would immediately send a Weibo message to the world.

Ji Wang couldn't laugh or cry, he knew he shouldn't ask Qi Bo to say this.

He knew Qi Boyan's answer long ago, and Qi Boyan couldn't wait for the whole world to know the relationship between the two of them.

"Not for now." Ji Wang said.

Qi Boyan touched Ji Wang's leg and rubbed back and forth on the skin that felt so good, even though he was weak at this time: "Why bit me?"

"Because I don't like what you just said." Ji Wang replied.

Ji Wang grabbed Qi Boyan's hand touching his thigh and pulled it in front of him, staring at the scar on his wrist for a moment: "When did it happen?"

Qi Boyan lowered his wrist and didn't want to let Ji Wang look at it.

Ji Wang: "Is it locked up?"

Qi Boyan's gaze went from Ji Wang's eyes to his lips, carefully looking at every place on his face, and successfully found the pain that Ji Wang had hidden well.

After so many days, Ji Wang never recovered.

Qi Boyan said in a tone that didn't care very much: "At that time, my mind was not very clear and I did something stupid. I regretted it as soon as I cut it off. I covered his wrist and came out to look for Li Feng. He was taken aback by me."

I don't know if it was because of this, Qi Xiangnan finally came to the hospital to see him and said he was sorry.

Before long, something happened to Qi Tian.

Qi Boyan didn't know that Qi Xiangnan would also be in that car, but for the news of Qi Xiangnan's death, to be honest, Qi Boyan didn't feel anything.

Unfortunately, Qi Tian did not die together.

Maybe he is not a normal person.

In order to prevent Ji Wang from entangled in the matter of his suicide, Qi Boyan turned to other topics: "Li Feng and I are roommates in the same ward, and he is also quite unlucky."

"When I was in college, I offended people and got in, and I didn't even finish college."

"Later I brought him out. I mean he continued to study, but he refused, saying he wanted to make money, so I let him be my assistant."

Ji Wang still stared at Qi Boyan's wrist and didn't follow the topic.

"Is my brother so distressed that I don't know what to do?" Qi Boyan said.

Ji Wang replied, "Yes, what do you say?"

"Marry me." Qi Bo said the impossible without changing his face.

Ji Wang replied, "Okay."

Qi Boyan just mentioned it casually, never expecting that Ji Wang would agree.

Ji Wang grabbed Qi Boyan's waist, rolled over and pressed the person under him: "Do you want a child? R has an artificial womb, if you want..."

Qi Boyan didn't even think about it: "No."

Ji Wang: "Why?"

Qi Boyan: "I know you must be a good father. You will spend a lot of energy to take care of that child. But I am the only one who occupies all your attention."

These words were headstrong and straightforward, and Ji Wang smiled lightly: "Are you jealous with your children?"

"No?" Qi Boyan said frankly.

Ji Wang: "Nothing is impossible, I like it for this reason."

They leaned on the sofa and chatted, unknowingly, they hugged each other and fell asleep.

Ji Wang had been having nightmares for a week.

During the day, he made a very normal appearance, only when the night came, the nightmare also followed.

He can always see Qi Boyan being tied to the hospital bed in his dreams, his face turned pale and struggling with pain.

No matter how hard he tried in his dream, there was nothing he could do.

He ran continuously until blood was stamped on his feet.

The lifeless Qi Boyan lay on the ground, a lot of blood pouring from his wrist.

Ji Wang has dreamed of this scene many times, and each time it was a new torture. He stretched out his hand to catch the bloody wrist in the dream, but in reality, he also grabbed a hand.

Wearing a ring on the ring finger, warm, beautiful, hand on his waist.

Ji Wang slowly exhaled, seeing Qi Boyan's sleeping face, he was glad that he had not awakened Qi Boyan.

But the next second, Qi Boyan opened his eyes and looked at him quietly.

"What did you dream of?"

"Nothing." As soon as the voice fell, Ji Wang's voice still trembled, and he brought the fear in his dreams to reality.

He stretched out his arm and hugged Qi Boyan tightly, sweating on his forehead, just like the rest of his life.