Chapter 69

Qi Boyan left, and Ji Wang rested on the bed for a while before getting up with his sore and weak body. Being slimy and uncomfortable, Qi Boyan never likes to use safety measures.

Although I can't get pregnant between alphas, it's very annoying to clean up.

But he can understand why Qi Boyan is keen to get in, probably because of the monopoly of alpha, who always wants to leave something to his lover.

It's like a mark, so concealed.

After taking a shower, Ji Wang opened the suitcase that Qi Boyan left behind, pajamas and regular clothes, bath towels and skin care products, and a doll.

The little bear is bashful, for a certain age, and a little familiar.

Ji Wang stared at the little bear for a long time, finally remembered, and laughed blankly.

This is their first date. The two young men went to the video game city and Ji Wang spent all of his coins and grabbed them.

Qi Bo said that it was ugly, holding it with two fingers, and reluctantly said something against Jiwang's liking.

Ji Wang caught the little bear, and even if he didn't like it, he took it back, and just gave it to someone else.

He really thought so, not angry.

Hearing that he was going to give it away, Qi Boyan snatched the doll over unsatisfactorily and said: "I am mine. Even if I don't like it, I think it's ugly, it's mine. I won't have anyone's turn to touch it."

At that time, Qi Boyan's desire for exclusivity began to emerge. Ji Wang thought, how could he really think that Qi Boyan is an omega, clearly that character, and slender physique, the vaguely revealed oppressive force, has already surpassed him as an alpha .

The little bear has the fragrance of laundry detergent, his limbs are wrinkled, and his bib is broken. Ji Wang can imagine how Qi Boyan cleaned up the bear. It should be thrown directly into the washing machine and exposed to the sun with a clip.

Poor bear.

After packing up Qi Boyan's things, this house looks more popular than before, and Ji Wang is quite satisfied.

After a few days, Ji Wang called Song Ge and asked him when the medicine would show results.

Song Ge answered his call and was very sorry for him, and told him that there was an international academic conference recently. A senior was admitted to the hospital with a sudden illness. He was arrested by his tutor to replace him. The medicine was still in his dormitory and could not be delivered temporarily. go out.

After he returns to China, he will contact the people of the research institute immediately.

Song Ge: "Sorry, or let Ren Ran help you. I remember his family has a way to do this, maybe you can get the result sooner."

Ji Wang said helplessly: "Does he have the key to your dormitory? The medicine is still in your dormitory."

Song Ge: "Yes, hahaha I forgot, my girlfriend has the key to the dormitory, do you want to get it from my girlfriend?"

"Forget it, wait until you come back." Ji Wang made a decision.

In fact, Ji Wang was also a little scared about the results of the medicine. He was afraid that the medicine was not a vitamin or a stomach medicine, but a cure for an incurable disease.

What should he do? Just imagine that Qi Boyan is seriously ill. He feels weak in his limbs and his heart is throbbing. He can't bear to lose to Qi Boyan.