Chapter 35

The blatant sexual hints in the words first made Ji Wang's back crumble, and then endless panic surged. He seemed to freeze, looking at Qi Boyan incredulously.

Even Duan Yinyu knew that to say something that shouldn't be said in front of the camera, he had to cover the Mai on his neckline, how Qi Boyan did it without scruples.

Is it possible that this program group was run by Qi Boyan's company? So he can be unscrupulous?

Qi Boyan let go of Ji Wang and couldn't help but laugh when he saw the other's expression, very happy.

At this time, other people also ran over, the air was filled with joy, but Ji Wang didn't dare to move at all, and subconsciously looked at the program crew, the radio operator and the director.

The radio operator and his assistant really showed a strange look, looking towards Ji Wang's side.

Ji Wang's heart was beating almost out of his chest, and the blood in his whole body seemed to boil, wishing to grab Qi Boyan's collar and punch him severely.

At that moment, several hot topics flashed in his mind # Shocking! Qi Boyan came out #, #八线透撞瓷当红流#, #明星光鲜亮丽的背#.

Will Qi Boyan's catastrophe that his company can't even deal with the catastrophe that Qi Boyan has caused, has since been hidden by the snow.

The house he bought hasn't paid off yet. If Qi Boyan is hidden by the snow and has no place to live, he can give up half of his room. After all, the person who made Qi Boyan say this is himself, and he is also responsible for it. .

But the mortgage hasn't been paid off yet, so are you still looking for a job?

Qi Bo said that he might be in debt, isn't he still gambled? How much will you owe? His house price has risen a lot, and it will be a drop in the price if he sells it!

Qi Bo said nothing, what else can he do except being a star? It's really irritating to not cherish your career so much.

Ji Wang was so scared that his face turned pale, Duan Yinyu saw something strange, and asked worriedly: "Brother? Are you okay."

Seeing this, Qi Boyan just wanted to say something, Director Jiang shouted with the microphone: "Mr Qi, Teacher Ji, is there something wrong with your microphone and you can't receive the sound."

Hell to heaven, but so. Ji Wang took a sigh of relief. His cold fingers touched the radio equipment on his waist and found that the cable connected to the microphone had been unplugged at some point.

I want to know who's the pot, the staff from the radio group came over to help him and Qi Boyan re-adjust the microphones. He didn't watch Qi Boyan all the time. If he could, he would like to quit this variety show.

When he was frightened, he was afraid that he would have a short life of ten years.

Lunch is to go back to the courtyard to eat. The most experienced master chef in the village personally cooks and cooks local specialties. In addition to giving them benefits, he also introduces the food culture of the village.

It was a distance from the archery range back to the village, and it was divided into two vehicles. Ji Wang didn't want to say a car with Qi Bo, but things backfired. As soon as he got in the car, Qi Boyan came up with him on the back foot. Zhang Muxian was with him, and the other car was an omega.

He and Zhang Muxian stood side by side, and Qi Boyan sat at the end.

Ji Wang just wanted to close his eyes and rest, but Zhang Muxian took the initiative to mention his archery just now. He asked Qi Boyan and Ji Wang where they learned their skills.

Morbid Attachment (诟病)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें