Chapter 65

After putting on makeup, the makeup artist took his assistant down. Ji Wang's lips were still hot, and the fire that Qi Boyan had lit on it made him anxious. He didn't know whether to sip or lick it. In any case, he didn't dare to move in front of outsiders.

To Qi Boyan, he has long been unable to discipline, and this person's reckless temper is not a matter of a day or two.

As soon as the makeup artist left, Ji Wang asked Li Feng: "Is that the queen of your team?" The subtext is, is it yours? The kind that has signed a confidentiality agreement.

Li Feng said clearly: "Yes, Teacher Ji, don't worry."

Qi Boyan changed his position and squeezed onto the sofa where Ji Wang was sitting. He wanted to sit next to others: "Brother, you are always so nervous, but you want to cover it up. It's better to relax."

Ji Wang almost laughed angrily: "How to relax and be crazy with you?"

Qi Boyan didn't say a word, holding the phone, poking his finger quickly at the screen.

This person has been like this since just now, playing with his mobile phone, as if there was something in it that appealed to him.

Ji Wang glanced at it, did not hold back, frowned and said, "What happened?" The main Qi Boyan didn't use his mobile phone much.

Qi Bo said without raising his head: "A little thing, don't worry."

Ji Wang found that his screen was the homepage of Weibo, and his heart jumped fiercely: "What are you doing?"

Li Feng seems to know what Qi Boyan is doing: "Teacher Ji, don't worry too much. Recently the company has changed the Weibo password of Master Qi, and he can't log in temporarily."

The child had to be so bearish that he forced the company to make the best plan, and even the number was confiscated.

Speaking of this, Qi Boyan and Ji Wang said: "Brother, the broken company knows to bully me."

There was a lot of meaning in the words that made Ji Wang vent his anger.

Ji Wang nodded in agreement: "The company has done a good job, keep it going."

Qi Bo said: "..."

Ji Wang: "So you are logging into the trumpet?"

Li Feng added next to him: "Ye Qi has a trumpet, and he also joined your support club."

When his assistant broke the news like this, Qi Boyan was not only not ashamed, but also raised his chin slightly, as if waiting for Ji Wang to praise him.

Ji Wang didn't boast, he wanted to know what Qi Boyan was doing with his trumpet. Qi Boyan lifted the phone directly, not letting him look at it: "Brother, we still have to keep a little privacy between us."

Ji Wang had no choice but to say: "Don't quarrel with people on Weibo, even if it's a trumpet, try not to."

Throughout the ages, how many celebrities have been smashed, it's a big deal.

As if being said to have been on his mind, Qi Boyan said unnaturally: "I didn't quarrel, I just told the truth and reasoned."

Ji Wang ignored him, and it was normal to use a trumpet to decompress. He knew a lot of artists, almost one of them.

Qi Boyan was not in the same car as him. Xiao Xu had been waiting in the car for a long time, and when Ji looked over, he suddenly reminded him of the precautions for variety show make-ups.

Ji Wang asked him: "Have you quarreled with Li Feng?"

Xiaoxu reluctantly said: "No."

Ji Wang hummed, "Well, go and ask Li Feng for me, what is Qi Boyan's trumpet?"