Chapter 24

Ji Wang sat up abruptly from the bed, a thin layer of sweat erupted from the tip of his nose, and his cheeks heated up uncontrollably. He confirmed the letters of the website again, and he was completely drowsy.

He covered the computer, his heartbeat kept accelerating, as if talking to himself, he murmured: "Don't believe him, it's just a tattoo."

Ji Wang looked at his ring finger, the remaining scars on it were very smooth. It hurts when the laser hits it, but Ji Wang didn't use anesthetics. He hoped to remember the pain, telling himself that there are some things that can't be so reckless.

Like a tattoo, like feelings.

There used to be a string of letters on the ring finger, mortífero, around the finger, like a collar of English letters, turned into a ring, and locked in Jiwang.

He thought that he would never regret getting this tattoo in his entire life, but in fact, only a few years later, at the company's order, he removed this mark without any reluctance.

Ji Wang closed the computer, and his heart gradually calmed down. He closed his eyes and fell asleep quickly this time.

At 8 o'clock in the morning of the second day, Ji Wang went to the company for a meeting and listened to Sister Hong's plan for his future positioning and route. At 12 o'clock at noon, he came to the company for the first time since he came to the company for a long time. Because recently he has gradually gained a bit of enthusiasm.

In the afternoon, I watched class and exercise. The schedule on the second day was similar to the previous day. However, he changed a gym because it turned out that Ji Wang was recognized by others and caused a commotion. Sister Hong helped him hire a personal trainer. She was a young alpha.

Vigorous hormones are as vigorous as pheromones, and extremely fond of physical contact, probably because of the relationship with Qi Boyan, which makes Ji Wang feel uncomfortable.

But he also knows that not many alphas can tolerate each other's pheromones.

When he first received Qi Boyan's pheromone, he felt very uncomfortable.

At that time, Qi Boyan should be equally uncomfortable, but Ji Wang had released pheromones countless times during their exchanges. Qi Boyan behaved very naturally, as if he could not feel the uncomfortable energy.

Ji Wangcai was so convinced that he was an omega.

After revealing his attributes, the wayward little madman no longer had any scruples, and even licked Ji Wang's face in a well-adjusted manner, coaxing with great experience: "You will get used to it soon, but it's just a little uncomfortable at the beginning."

Qi Boyan casually wiped his palm from Ji Wang's chin to his chest, wiping away the sweat from Ji Wang's body. He reached out his hand to clasp Ji Wang's chin, and while forcing Ji Wang, he solemnly ordered: "Accept me. "

In the case of severe pain, even the pheromone is not let go, which makes Ji Wang very painful, even if the back of the neck has been falsely marked once, the pheromone blend between alpha and alpha is still not much. Pleasant things.

It's like fighting each other, the pheromone also has its own temper. Once it feels outsiders, it tortures the body, clamoring not to accept and unwilling.

Ji Wang was tortured so much that he ignored a lot of physical pain.

But as time passed, the discomfort gradually became endurable, as if forming a critical point, below the threshold, he still had a strong reaction to Qi Boyan.

What did Qi Boyan say to him at that time?

"It looks like we are all perverts, brother."

Isn't it a pervert? The relationship between alpha and alpha has always been criticized.

In the personal training, he touched Ji Wang's waist again, and Ji Wang stepped back and coldly said, "Oral guidance is good."

The coach looked at him in surprise: "Are we all alphas? You don't need to mind at all."

After talking about what the coach seemed to realize, the look in Ji Wang's eyes became strange.

Ji Wang didn't answer. He directly interrupted the course and contacted Sister Hong. He wanted to change a place and coach and choose a beta coach for him.

Sister Hong said on the phone: "This coach is very famous in the industry. Do many stars like to practice with him?"

"He is an alpha, and the taste is too strong, I don't like it." Ji Wang said.

Sister Hong was surprised, because Ji Wang had always been a very hard-working person with strong endurance. Generally, she would not come to trouble her because of trivial matters, and she didn't know what the fitness instructor did.

Thinking about it this way, Sister Hong feels that this coach must be changed. Even the best-tempered artists in her hand can't stand it. She said: "I will arrange this tomorrow. You can watch more variety shows at home these days, although there is a Taiwanese book. , But the sense of variety is also very important, which directly determines your final effect."

"If you behave poorly on the program, you will be wasting the good opportunity that the company has given you this time." Sister Hong directly approved Ji Wang a week off and asked him to make up lessons at home.

Ji Wang had a vacation in vain and did not choose to go out. The first three days he really listened to Sister Hong's words and watched many variety shows in the movie room. On the fourth day, Song Ge came to poach people: "You are here again. If you stay in the house, you will grow hair."

This is Ji Wang's fault. He tends to be overly addicted to things. Every time he wants to play a role, he will have a long stage of entering the play. Anyway, he shut himself in the room, pondering every move of this role, and gradually enriching it. , Turning a void character into flesh and blood in himself.

Ji Wang's way of acting is a bit paranoid. Thinking about it now, he is also paranoid about feelings, as if he is destined.

Song Ge is a conscientious friend. Once he learns that Ji Wang has been locked up, he will be responsible for digging people out of the room and taking them to the bar for a drink.

This time is no exception, but the theme of drinking tonight is Song Ge's complaint about his girlfriend's star-chasing behavior.

Ji Wang's mind was still full of dialogues and laughter from various artists, and it took a long time for him to return to his senses: "Concert?"

Song Ge beat the table with a bitter face: "Yeah! Damn Qi Boyan! Xia Yue's unscrupulous man! Our first anniversary was when we ran into Qi Boyan's concert, she didn't even go with me. , I want to listen to the concert with her little sister!"

Ji Wang realized afterwards: "When is the concert?"

Song Ge: "Tomorrow! So you must accompany me to drink tonight. I have to get drunk. It's best to get drunk on this sad day tomorrow!"

Ji Wang listened to Song Ge's various chatterings and lost his mind unconsciously. He didn't pick up the ticket for the concert. His aunt would come to his house once a week, so he should have cleared the trash can.

So don't think about it, there is no need to go to that concert, it doesn't make sense to go.

In the middle of the night, Ji Wang sent Song Ge to his home, and after handling his drunk old friend expertly, he finally sat on the carpet in front of the sofa with a sweat.

With the alcoholic and nonsense Song Ge behind his back, Ji Wang turned on his cell phone, and he received a text message from Qi Boyan.

Will you come?

This is the first time Ji Wang returned to Qi Boyan's news. It was quick and brief. He said, no.