Chapter 19

Ji Wang pulled his fingers out of Qi Boyan's palm. Qi Boyan didn't hold him too hard, as if the purpose of putting Ji Wang on the ring had been achieved, and he didn't insist on anything else.

But the next second, Ji Wang held Qi Boyan's left hand, which made Qi Boyan's eyes light up. Before saying anything, Ji Wang pulled Qi Boyan's hand in front of him and pushed away from the opponent's wrist. Sleeves.

The last time Qi Boyan came to his house, I didn't know what he had posted on his wrist, but Ji Wang couldn't see it.

But it's not just a tattoo. The skin under the tattoo is slightly raised, like a scar proliferating from a wound.

Ji Wang had a tattoo. He knew that the scar from the tattoo was not like this. The scar looked like it had been severely scratched by something sharp.

Before he could see clearly, Qi Boyan pulled his hand out: "Brother, although I am willing to hold hands with you, the photographer is getting impatient."

Ji Wang looked up at Qi Boyan, his lips moved.

what? Asked Qi Boyan if he committed suicide? Otherwise, why is the wound here?

This is Qi Boyan, not someone else, narcissistic and life-saving Qi Boyan, it is impossible for Qi Boyan to seek his own death.

Even though he was so convinced in his heart, the expression on Ji Wang's face was flustered. Qi Boyan bypassed Ji Wang and wanted to open the door and call the staff in.

Then he was caught by Ji Wang. With a pair of frightened eyes, Ji Wang looked straight at Qi Boyan, his fingertips left sticky cold sweat on the back of Qi Boyan's hand.

Ji Wang has blamed Qi Boyan, but this does not mean that he hopes that this person will have a bad life. Ji Wang hopes that Qi Boyan will be well, so that he can be content with hatred and resent with confidence.

He couldn't accept that when he didn't know, Qi Boyan was so painful that he wanted to give up his life, and he didn't even know about it.

Ji Wang was breathing fast, and his teeth trembled: "What the hell is going on with your hand? Tell me the truth!"

He stared at Qi Boyan's lips, feeling that every minute and every second was so long, but Qi Boyan was damned silent, wondering if he was trying to find some reason to lie to him.

When Ji Wang came back to his senses, Qi Boyan had already hugged him, holding his back gently and rhythmically. Compared to six years ago, Qi Boyan now can easily wrap him in his arms and comfort him like an adult.

Qi Boyan whispered: "Hush...Brother, don't be afraid, it's not what you think. It's a small car accident. I have other wounds on my body, not just this one."

Ji Wang's body still trembled uncontrollably, "You lied to me."

"I didn't." Qi Boyan said calmly and naturally, his tone sounding very convincing.

Then he released Ji Wang, unbuttoned his suit jacket, and took out his shirt. There were indeed some inconspicuous wounds on the waist and lower abdomen. Ji Wang didn't understand why Qi Boyan was stripped naked in front of him that day, but he didn't notice. .

He reached out to touch the wounds and felt Qi Boyan's abdomen tighten because of his touch. Ji Wang had never had a car accident. He was not sure whether the impact could cause such a wound, and whether it could leave such a scar on Qi Boyan's wrist.

Before he could think about it, Qi Boyan laughed muffledly: "Brother, if you touch it again, we won't go out."

Ji Wang regained his senses abruptly. In fact, he didn't believe it at first, and Qi Bo said that he would seek death. It's just that I was frightened by the scar just now, and my mind was full of bad guesses.