Chapter 58

Qi Boyan's face seemed to blush, Ji Wang thought.

In the picture, Qi Boyan was lying on the bed, and Ji Wang found out that the other party was in the hotel with a snow-white bed in the background.

Qi Boyan lay on the pillow and was silent for a while before he said bitterly: "Don't recruit me, or I will be absent from work and fly to your house."

Ji Wang's heart moved and was about to speak, Qi Boyan sat up suddenly: "Someone is knocking on the door." He wondered: "Did Li Feng forget to bring the card?"

"Remember to look in the cat's eyes and don't open the door to people casually." Ji Wang said.

Qi Boyan smirked: "Am I a child, how could it be so unsuspecting."

Also, Qi Boyan has been an artist for so long, and there are basic precautions.

Qi Boyan moved with his mobile phone, and the screen was very shaken. Qi Boyan has not opened the door yet.

Ji Wang heard a faint call on the phone, and someone called Qi Boyan's name through the door.

The next second, the video was interrupted. Ji Wang snorted in his heart, and hurriedly called back, but failed to get through. The phone showed that he was busy.

Ji Wang replaced it with text and sent it: What happened and who was it?

Qi Boyan returned quickly: the director is here, and I will video with you later.

It's fine, Ji Wang said: You have a good chat with the director, don't be distracted when you return to me, let the director look bad.

Qi Boyan sat on the bedside, the light of the mobile phone fell on his face, the cool light, the corners of his lips were smiling warmly, until he lifted his eyelashes, the smile and petting on Qi Boyan's face faded away.

He looked at the person in front of him indifferently: "What are you here for?"

Fang Shengyun hugged his hand, stared at Qi Boyan's cell phone, and slowly said, "Dad will let us go back to eat this week."

Qi Boyan didn't speak, he didn't even put Fang Shengyun in his eyes.

Fang Shengyun rubbed his forehead: "If you don't want to be sent back to that place, be obedient. If there is a choice, I don't want to choose you either."

A faint resentment appeared on his face, but Qi Boyan did not respond as he wanted, as if he didn't really care if he would be sent back to that place.

At this time, the door opened, and Li Feng hurriedly walked in. He stopped when he saw Fang Shengyun, bowed his head and said, "Mr. Fang, Master Qi has to go to the studio."

Fang Shengyun looked at Li Feng heavily, glanced from the bottom up, and turned around to say to Qi Bo: "You better not make any illegitimate children."

"But who knows? After all, you are too." Fang Shengyun mocked.

Qi Boyan put his chin on, seemingly curious and simply asking, "Why don't you go to the hospital and cry with my eldest brother?"

A big smile appeared on Qi Boyan's face: "If Qi Tianzhen can wake up from crying, your Fang family will be over."

Fang Shengyun snorted coldly and walked away. After Li Feng went over and locked the door, he silently came over: "Why do you bother him."

Qi Boyan lay back on the bed and picked up the phone: "He interrupted the video of my brother and me."

Li Feng thought about the scene just now and hesitated: "Why did he look at me and tell you not to make an illegitimate child."