Chapter 10

The director called for a card, and Zhou Lie called Ji Wang over and asked people what was going on. Yesterday's acting was very good, but today he is out of shape.

Obviously Qi Boyan was worse than him, but Zhou Lie couldn't say Qi Boyan, so he could only attack him. Ji Wang honestly bowed his head and was scolded: "Director, give me another chance. I will play well this time."

The sound of footsteps came from the rear, and it was easy to recognize who it was, because the shoes that Qi Boyan wore had decorative iron on the toe caps, and the sound they stepped on was very peculiar. Ji Wang would remember it after listening to it.

He straightened his back subconsciously, and Qi Boyan said from the back: "Forget the director, this scene will not be filmed."

This is Qi Boyan's mv, and Qi Boyan's company paid for it. Even so, Zhou Lie couldn't help but black his face when he heard Qi Boyan so freely.

Zhou Lie pressed on fire: "It's all arranged, or it's better to shoot, otherwise the scene will be too wasteful."

Ji Wang felt the sweat on his back soaking his clothes a little bit, but Qi Boyan behind him did not speak.

When Zhou Lie's face became more and more ugly, he turned around and met Qi Boyan's eyes: "Yes, Mr. Qi... it's all arranged, let's take a picture."

"Don't worry, I will do it well this time." Ji Wang said every word.

Qi Boyan seemed to be waiting for his words: "Then listen to the director and shoot."

After speaking, Qi Boyan stepped forward and took Zhou Lie's shoulders: "Brother, what are you going to eat tonight? Sister Yuan is coming to visit the class."

When Zhou Lie heard the name, his expression became a little slower: "Smelly boy, I still want to finish the filming. I don't know if I can finish the filming at night."

Qi Boyan relaxed and said: "Why can't the filming be finished? If it doesn't work, I will tell the company and ask them to put in some more budget."

Ji Wang watched Zhou Lie's face change from anger to anger, and regretted his nosiness.

Who does Qi Boyan offend and what does it matter to him? Qi Boyan mixed up much better than him, and was more likable than him.

The filming started again, as he said, Ji Wang worked hard and said his lines seriously, even his eyes were three points deeper than just now, and the obsessive love displayed on the scene quickly caused the staff on the scene to have an illusion, thinking that Ji Wang was true. Deeply love Qi Boyan.

It's just acting, Ji Wang said in his heart.

When the director shouted yes, Ji Wang was a little bit helpless, his eyes were reddish, and he sat there startled, his hands covered with greasy fake plasma.

Qi Boyan stood up and Li Feng took a few wet tissues. Qi Boyan didn't care about what he had when he took it. Instead, he pulled Ji Wang's hand and wiped him first.

Qi Boyan's cheeks were still a little swollen, and he looked serious, as if there was nothing more important than clearing the plasma in Ji Wang's hands.

The moist feeling from his hands made Ji Wang awake a little bit from the scene. He pulled his hands out of Qi Boyan's hands forcefully, propped up his body with a sword, and left the scene with the residual sticky feeling in his hands.

Ji Wang doesn't have a lot of remaining scenes. No matter how capricious Qi Boyan is, he will only add a few scenes, because the assassin, no matter who he loves, can't change the fact that he is an insignificant role in this story. .