Chapter 61

Qi Boyan's susceptibility period broke out early, when filming the guest special.

The guest of this issue is Zheng Qihong's old friend, Wang Chuan's actor. So the shooting location was in the film and television city, and it was originally arranged for everyone to reproduce Wangchuan.

But no one thought that the susceptibility period for Qi Boyan arrived earlier on the night of filming in the studio.

Although Qi Boyan has taken measures in advance, the susceptibility period this time is obviously more serious than before.

Even the beta is a bit uncomfortable to be suppressed by the alpha pheromone, not to mention the other alphas in the crew, the blue veins on the neck are coming out.

Fortunately, the protective measures in the omega on weekdays in the crew are all done very well, no one is induced to start estrus, it is still a surprise.

Director Jiang immediately stopped the filming, dispersed everyone, and gave everyone a day off.

The higher the quality of the alpha, the more obvious the symptoms of the susceptible period, as if this is the price for them to obtain a better physique than others.

In fact, in general, normal people do not toss like this. In addition to solving the susceptible period by physiological means, another way is to take medicine to pass it. Drugs can at most alleviate the impulse by half, and you have to take the rest on your own.

Many alphas will choose the former method, which is a sexual partner.

However, even if Qi Boyan's susceptibility period is more fierce than others, he is still a public figure and has to maintain his image.

Therefore, he cannot let the outside world know where he goes during the susceptible period.

After Qi Boyan was sent away, Ji Wang stayed in the hotel for a while. He waited for a WeChat message from Li Feng before he left from the back door of the hotel. After half an hour, fully armed, he finally came to the place arranged by the company for Qi Boyan.

The villa halfway up the mountain has complete equipment to isolate the leakage of pheromone, a security environment to prevent sneak shots and tracking, and a house with items that Qi Boyan is familiar with.

There are things to replenish physical strength on the first floor of the villa, and the preparations are really complete.

Ji Wang followed the stairs up to the second floor, Qi Boyan's clothes were scattered on the ground.

At the door of a half-covered room at the end of the corridor, the warm light was ambiguously spilled on the carpet, and the tie reflected the satin light, lying outside, just like some kind of guidance.

The strong, turbulent alpha pheromone radiated from the room if it had any substance.

Like an invisible hand, grabbing Ji Wang's clothes, pulling his body, asking him to take the initiative to step into the room trapped in the susceptible alpha.

Ji Wang silently stepped on the carpet until he came to the door. He bent down and picked up the tie. At that moment, a pair of hot hands suddenly stretched out from behind the door and strongly hugged Ji Wang's waist. .

As if the ribbon was a bait to lure prey, Qi Boyan captured his alpha.

Ji Wang was carried on his shoulders by Qi Boyan and strode onto the bed. Although the alpha action during the susceptible period was rude, the action of letting him down was somewhat restrained.

He fell into a pile of clothes, the style was familiar, and even made Ji Wang feel weird. The clothes on the bed were all the costumes that Ji Wang wore in playing the role these years.

All of them were once attached to Ji Wang's skin, soaked in Ji Wang's sweat and pheromone, and finally washed and returned to the crew, but his clothes remained.

Qi Boyan only wore a bathrobe. The red tide was glowing from the collarbone to the chest, and the pheromone was released openly. He looked at Ji Wang falling in these clothes with satisfaction. He had imagined this picture countless times before him. Finally realized at this moment.

Ji Wang stretched his foot and stepped on Qi Boyan's lower abdomen, preventing the opponent from trying to move forward.

He drew up a school uniform with his fingers, and even the name tag of his character was on his shirt. It was Xia Chengsong, the second male of the show that made him hit.

Ji Wang shook the clothes and smiled: "Qi Boyan, are you a pervert?"

Qi Boyan's eyes fell deep and heavy on Ji Wang's neck, and when he found that there was an omega protective ring there, his pupils shrank slightly: "Take it off."

Ji Wang followed his gaze, and touched his finger on the protective circle: "No, if you bite, tomorrow the whole crew will know that it is me who will accompany you through the susceptible period."

Qi Boyan was very anxious. He grabbed Ji Wang's ankle and dragged the person to him. The heat he exhaled almost condensed into a white mist, enduring instinct, Qi Boyan murmured like aggrieved: " Brother, please."

Ji Wang sighed and unbuttoned his shirt: "Except for the neck, you can do whatever you want."

As soon as the voice fell, he was thrown over by the hot alpha.

Morbid Attachment (诟病)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें