Chapter 86

Sober again, it was already two days later. In this susceptible period, almost none of them was able to leave the room soberly.

Every corner of the room was filled with their smell, and the sun outside the window rose and set.

During the period, Li Feng sent the ao to give them special nutritional supplements under special circumstances to prevent their physical strength from being unable to keep up.

Li Feng knocked on the door outside, inside Qi Boyan holding Ji Wang and kissing in the hallway, they all lost their basic sense.

By the third day, Ji Wang was soaked in the smell of peach wine from the inside to the outside, and was thoroughly poured.

Xiao Xu asked him for four days off, and he and Qi Boyan spent three days in the room.

Ji Wang's susceptibility period is longer than before, and it used to only take a day to end.

Although Ji Wang didn't check it out, he probably understood why this happened. It was nothing more than Shi Yao.

When he entered the bathroom, he walked in a very awkward posture. At first glance, he couldn't close his feet and walked slowly.

Putting a jar of water in the bathroom, Ji Wang took out a cigarette.

Quitting smoking is difficult and the progress is long. Especially when Qi Boyan can't be seen in the crew, Ji Wang will smoke a peach-flavored lady's cigarette, assuming that it is Qi Boyan's pheromone, inhale his lungs, and wrap him up.

Now I feel that this taste is not like Qi Boyan's pheromone, and nothing can compare to Qi Boyan.

Smoke has the effect of relieving pain and temporarily awakening the mind.

So Ji Wang bit the cigarette, stepped on the toilet with one foot, and washed himself amidst the sound of splashing water.

After cleaning, Ji Wang stuffed a medicine plugin like last time. When he got out of the bathroom, his posture returned to his previous normal form, but his movements were relatively small.

At the very least, it was not like the way he was unable to walk before entering.

As soon as he opened the door, he was hugged by Qi Boyan.

Qi Boyan was full of sleepiness. As the main force for the past three days, he yawned softly: "Why don't you call me when you get up."

After speaking, he pressed his lips to Ji Wang's uncomfortable neck, and kissed back and forth softly.

In addition to Ji Wang's neck, Qi Boyan also had a lot of marks on his neck. There were teeth marks from his throat, side of his neck, and even on the back of his neck.

Qi Boyan peeled off Ji Wang's bathrobe, put his hand on the part that was repeatedly touched by him, looked down, and finally opened his eyes soberly: "Have you taken medicine?"

Ji Wang rubbed the end of Qi Boyan's eyes with his hands warm with steam, "Well, I also filled the bathtub for you. You go in and soak in, otherwise it will be tiring to go on a plane for a while. "

Qi Boyan rubbed Ji Wang's waist and replied at will: "Why should I leave?"

Ji Wang reacted: "You didn't come here secretly?"

Qi Boyan used a distressed and mischievous tone: "Brother, if you didn't throw me down three days ago, then I should go and meet Director Chen."

Ji Wang was surprised: "Why are you...wait, did you get the role?"

Qi Boyan put on Ji Wang's clothes again. They can't do it anymore. Li Feng has already booked a restaurant for him to have dinner with Director Chen in the evening.