Chapter 90

Ji Wang was too lazy to speak, he should really let Qi Boyan know what pain is.

As soon as this thought flashed through, Ji Wang remembered that Qi Boyan knew what pain was, and he had endured even the most painful torture when Ji Wang was not by his side.

Fang Shengyun did plant a thorn in Ji Wang's heart, but Fang Shengyun did not expect that the effect of this thorn would be reversed.

If he knew Ji Wang better, he should have known that this person is a completely dedicated personality.

Why do you choose to separate from your lover for the sake of your own comfort? There is no option at all.

The consequence is that Ji Wang's bottom line has dropped to almost nothing in front of Qi Boyan.

Even if Qi Boyan made him angry, the suffering that Qi Boyan had endured could instantly make Ji Wang relieved.

The final outcome is to spoil Qi Boyan.

If Fang Shengyun had known this was the consequence, he would have rotted the words in his stomach at that time.

And Qi Boyan just finished speaking, somewhat guilty.

He said that Ji Wang didn't hurt him, but Ji Wang's red eyes and the end of his eyes were all his waste.

Although Qi Boyan is not good at coaxing people, he is keen to act like a spoiled child, and was about to say something when Ji Wang held his hand.

Ji Wang's eyes were gently closed, and Li Feng was brushing a layer of setting powder on him.

Qi Boyan pursed his lips and smiled: "Aren't you afraid of being photographed?"

Ji Wang's fingers circled around Qi Boyan's ring finger: "Where's the ring?"

Qi Boyan pressed the position of his chest, and realized that Ji Wang couldn't see it, so he squatted down and put Ji Wang's hand on his heart: "Hide it here."

The ancient costume was so thick that he couldn't feel it. Qi Boyan grabbed his hand and stretched it out. Ji Wang broke free: "If you know what it means, just put it away when you see it."

"I don't know, I want my brother to teach me." Qi Boyan said without thinking.

Li Feng was so numb that he quickened the movements of his hands and restored Ji Wang's makeup in three or two strokes.

Ji Wang got up from his chair and said to Li Feng, "Thank you for your hard work."

It's really hard work. When I meet an artist like Qi Boyan, I think Li Feng has eighteen martial arts skills and often feels powerless.

Li Feng smiled politely: "Mr. Ji is satisfied."

Ji Wang filmed his own scene very smoothly. When it was over before it was dark, he went to visit Qi Boyan who was filming in another group.

Today is Chen Sheng in Group B, and I don't know what the situation is.

As soon as he arrived in Group B, Ji Wang felt something was wrong from the stillness in the air. Generally, Chen Sheng went too far, and the staff at the scene would be like this, cautiously, and did not dare to take a breath.

Ji Wang asked the staff next to him what was going on.

Only then did I know that it turned out that Qi Boyan had slapped him countless times, and it was just a scene of crying with an old lover, and Chen Dao was half dead.

Saying that Qi Boyan is not like holding a dying old lover, but holding a passerby, he also thinks that the passerby's blood stains his new clothes.