Chapter 68

Ji Wang's mood is not good, but it is not bad either. In the entertainment industry, boyfriends are still traffic, gossip and lace are common.

If this is unacceptable, then the relationship will definitely not continue afterwards.

Compared with these discomforts, Ji Wang is even more reluctant to lose.

So there is no better way except trust.

Ji Wang tried to make himself want to start. After returning to Xiaoxu and Song Ge's news, he threw away his mobile phone and concentrated on studying the script.

When I am in a bad mood, I have no appetite to eat, but I have food delivered to my door at noon.

Holding a few lunch boxes, Ren Ran opened the door and said that it was his mother's own soup. After that, Ji Wang stuffed his hand, put on slippers, and walked into the living room.

It hasn't been a long time since Ren Ran looked like this, Ji Wang is not good to continue to be indifferent.

What's more, after he talked with Qi Boyan, he knew that Ren Ran was not wrong at the time. It was true that Qi Boyan's family situation was complicated because he misunderstood that Ren Ran's alpha was close to him.

It's just that too much interference in the relationship of others makes it easy to put yourself in an awkward position.

Ji Wang looked at the heavy soup in his hand and sighed. He said to Ren Ran who was already sitting on the sofa: "Why are you here?"

Ren Ran took off his jacket, put it away, and glanced at the scattered books and scripts on Jiwang's coffee table: "I'm afraid you will hide at home and cry because of Qi Boyan."

Ji Wang suddenly didn't know what to say.

Ren Ran turned on the TV and lay down halfway.

He has no expectations for Ji Wang's love life, and he doesn't even bother to say bad things about Qi Boyan.

Even the Cold War has been separated for many years because of this, and now we are together again, what else can we say.

Ren Ran finally understood the fact that it didn't make sense to quarrel with Ji Wang who was obsessed with it, it would only make the distance between them farther and farther.

Ji Wang poured out the soup: "Do you want to drink it?"

Ren Ran: "No, I drank it at home."

Ji Wang poured himself a bowl and sat at the dining table to drink. Fortunately, there was still the sound of the TV in the room, otherwise he would fall into an awkward silence.

Ren Ran lowered the tone of the TV: "You look pretty good."

Ji Wang: "It didn't matter at all. Qi Boyan called me and said that they just happened to be called to eat together because the elders had an agreement."

Ren Ran: "Really?"

Ji Wang looked at Xiang Ren Ran: "Do you know something?"

Otherwise, Ren Ran wouldn't come to him. He thought that when Ren Ran came this time, he would tell him that Qi Boyan was wrong, but he didn't know if Ren Ran did.

Ren Ran stared straight at the TV, his lips moved, and finally only said, "I don't know."

Ji Wang didn't continue to ask. He didn't like to talk about others behind his back. If this person is still Qi Boyan, then he is simply dancing in his minefield.

Even after breaking up with Qi Boyan, he didn't like to say that Qi Boyan was not.

Besides, they are now together again.