Chapter 26

When the concert was over, the surrounding fans stood up reluctantly and left. Ji Wang sat in his place and didn't move for a long time. Not long after, Li Feng came, please look up and go backstage.

Qi Boyan was waiting for him in the dressing room at this time. It was the dressing room again. Ji Wang was unwilling to get along with Qi Boyan in a confined space.

The appearance of Qi Boyan sitting on the stage singing to him just now was stimulating over and over again. Since he met Qi Boyan, these stimuli have been enough.

The psychological defense line has repeatedly backed down, even if you have said why you didn't come to me all these years, you haven't got the answer, it's the best answer.

Because I don't want to come here, why do I want to find it now? It was after seeing him by chance that on a whim, he was rejected several times, and he wanted to win or lose.

Sing a love song with him when the crowd is in the public, whether you are really singing it to him or seeking excitement.

Ji Wang was upset, but the only thing that was certain was that he was far more scrupulous than Qi Boyan. He heard the threat made by Qi Boyan just now.

Qi Boyan didn't care if they made their relationship public, but Ji Wang did. This caring about inside doesn't mean that he will lose or get hacked after the announcement, but he cares about Qi Boyan's career and reputation.

Just like now, the two of them can only meet secretly, which is enough to prove that their relationship is not good for each other.

Pushing open the door of the dressing room, Li Feng consciously stopped and guarded the door. Ji Wang felt sorry for this assistant, and met the unscrupulous Qi Boyan.

Qi Boyan sat quietly at the innermost point and saw Ji Wang coming. He just raised his head lazily and glanced at him, and roughly pulled the rubber bands off his hair: "You are here."

Ji Wang looked at the door, and there was no place to sit, so he stood: "You have to come over and do something."

Qi Boyan rubbed off the lipstick with a cotton pad. After so many years, Qi Boyan's way of removing makeup still made Ji Wang feel painful.

With a blush on the corners of his mouth, Qi Boyan stood up: "Didn't you hear it just now? The song I sang for you."

Ji Wang calmly replied: "I sang it for your fans."

As if his answer was funny, Qi Boyan laughed for a while and approached Ji Wang: "So you want me to say directly at the concert next time, "Until the Dawn" is a song dedicated to Ji Wang?"

Ji Wang backed away, but there was a wall behind him, and he couldn't go back far: "I don't want it. What I want is that you disappear into my life."

This sentence is too heavy, far more lethal than all Ji Wang's words before.

Qi Boyan was stunned, standing in place, his face in a daze. In a few seconds, he came back to his senses: "A person cannot disappear into another person's life unless he is dead. Brother, do you want me to die?"

The word death stung Ji Wang severely. He didn't mean it, but he hated to misinterpret his words, turn the words into knives, and then pierce the Qi Bo words heavily on his heart.

Qi Boyan strode forward: "Want me to stop pestering you and chase you, thinking that I would die. Huh? Is that right? Brother." He grabbed Ji Wang's hair and went down fiercely. Tugging, Ji Wang's cheeks were lifted up, his eyebrows frowned, a little bit painful.

Ji Wang didn't follow Qi Boyan's words and said yes. He gritted his teeth tightly: "I just hope you don't pester me."

Qi Boyan put his finger on Ji Wang's lips: "My brother used to say something nice, but now I don't like to listen to everything."