Chapter 76

The purpose of what Fang Shengyun said was to make Ji Wang collapse. If Ji Wang left Qi Boyan because of this, it would be more in his mind.

His marriage contract with Qi Boyan cannot end now.

What bullshit really loves, Fang Shengyun never believes in this, he only believes in the benefits, and each gets what he needs.

In fact, the Fang family wanted him to give up Qi Boyan from the very beginning, because Qi Boyan was inappropriate.

What's more, the other party also suffers from schizophrenia that may be passed on to the child, so it is not a suitable marriage partner.

But Fang Shengyun wanted Qi Boyan. He saved Qi Boyan. Qi Boyan should be grateful to him, not yin and yang. All these years, his heart and mind have been to dissolve the marriage contract for the sake of observance.

Why?

What is good about Ji Wang?

Fang Shengyun looked at the person in front of him, his haggard and handsome face, and a fiercely shaken look, all of which made Fang Shengyun very satisfied with the words just now, the lethality he possessed.

However, Ji Wang's face was shaken only for a moment, and soon he lowered his eyebrows, and the other party Sheng Yun said, "Where is your purpose for telling me these things?"

"If, as you said, I personally pushed him into hell, then I should use my second half of my life to be responsible for him." Ji Wang said calmly.

Fang Shengyun's face changed slightly as he was about to say something, and then he stared at him and fell straight behind Ji Wang, as if there was someone who should never have been there.

Ji Wang followed his gaze and turned his head and saw Qi Boyan, who was pale, sitting in a wheelchair and silently looking at the two of them.

Qi Boyan raised his hand and said to Ji Wang, "Come on..."

He still struggled to speak, saying both words for a long time.

No one knows when Qi Boyan came out, let alone how long he listened to it.

Ji Wang walked over: "Where is the nurse? Can you come out now?"

Qi Boyan's hand directly touched Ji Wang's thigh, and took out the phone from his pocket.

Ji Wang was a little nervous and wanted to stop it. Because Qi Boyan's hallucinations originated from the mobile phone, the doctor should have ordered not to touch the electronic equipment when starting treatment.

But Qi Boyan's hand was so weak that Ji Wang now regarded Qi Boyan as a ceramic doll.

Qi Boyan clicked on his mobile phone, entered the password, and successfully typed out a paragraph: Don't believe a word of what he said.

Looking at this line of words, Ji Wang lowered his eyes and said nothing.

Qi Boyan grabbed Ji Wang's hand and shook it weakly.

Ji Wang calmed him softly: "I don't have a letter, please send you back to the ward first, okay?"

At this time, the nurse hurriedly came and was shocked to see Qi Boyan out of the ward on her own.

The nurse just took a blanket for the patient, but he didn't expect Qi Boyan to get out of bed on his own. It was obvious that he didn't even have the strength to raise his hand in the morning. It was amazing perseverance.

Qi Boyan was not completely restricted from moving. On weekdays, patients also need to go out for a walk. There is a wheelchair next to the bed. When Qi Boyan needs it, the nurse will push him out for a walk.