Chapter 72

As soon as he got off the plane, Ji Wang just slept briefly on the plane, his eardrum was hurt by the air pressure.

The girl in the front seat of him turned on the phone and suddenly took a deep breath.

The message ringtones come and go, and they are all sounds of connecting to the network after landing.

Ji Wang put on a mask. Before he took the earplugs from his ears, he heard the girl in the front seat cry.

I don't know what happened, could it be a broken love?

Coming out of the plane, he turned his head and was about to talk to Xiao Xu, only to find that Xiao Xu's face was pale and his pupils trembled, as if he had experienced a severe mental shock.

Ji Wang pulled off an earplug and asked him what's wrong.

Xiaoxu said it was okay, his stomach was a little uncomfortable, he might be airsick, and he would go to the nanny car to take a pill later.

God knows how scared Xiaoxu is at the moment, and his heart is blown to pieces by the news that he just turned on the phone.

Qi Boyan, this beast! Scumbag! How dare he! Yesterday he was still holding his brother Wang, but today he was engaged to Fang Shengyun!

How long did he maintain the relationship with Fang Shengyun? Did his brother Wang be tricked into being a junior?

Xiaoxu wanted to cry, but he suppressed it.

The only thing he is grateful for now is that Brother Wang's cell phone is with him, and before the audition, Brother Wang will concentrate on reading the script and can't play on cell phones.

In this way, Brother Wang can know the news later, at least after the audition is over.

If you see it before the audition, you don't have to think about what the audition will be like.

Xiao Xu pressed Ji Wang's cell phone for a long time to turn it off for him.

Li Feng's name popped up on WeChat, and the other party called him by voice call, but Xiao Xu didn't want to answer at all. He was now disgusted with Qi Boyan, and even angered Li Feng.

Pulling the person into the blacklist, clicking on mute, Xiao Xu sent Ji Wang into the nanny car, fearing from which corner Ji Wang learned the amazing news.

His brother Wang was lucky. Xiao Xu looked at the closed door of the audition room and walked around anxiously until Sister Hong called him.

Sister Hong went straight in and asked him how Ji Wang was, and the movie didn't affect the audition. Even though Sister Hong's words were full of business affairs, the voice full of tension and suppressed anger still betrayed her emotions.

Xiaoxu took a deep breath: "No, I didn't let him know that his mobile phone is now with me."

Sister Hong: "Good job, if you have any questions...remember to call me and I'll go over immediately."

Xiaoxu said yes.

One hour later, Brother Wang came out of the audition room. It may be because of the need to take on the role, the forehead is covered with sweat, and the eyebrows are tired.

But the relaxation in the eyes is obvious. Xiaoxu wanted to ask him how it turned out, but he opened his mouth, but couldn't say anything.

Ji Wang consumed a lot of energy and patted him on the shoulder: "The director asked me to have dinner with him later."

This meant that the audition was successful, but Xiao Xu couldn't say any congratulations.

Finally, his ugly face caught Ji Wang's attention.