Chapter 70

Ji Wang's heart was always filled with a weird feeling, and even his face became a little subtle.

Qi Boyan noticed it and came over to hug him by the waist: "What's the matter, do you really dislike this house?"

His expression was quite sad, it seemed that if Ji Wang said he didn't like it, he would be very sad.

Ji Wang had no choice but to say: "It's okay, I feel I need to redesign it."

"You can put a piano in the hall, and then change the sofa to a larger and softer one. Don't you like to lie down on the sofa?" Ji Wang said.

Instead, he took Qi Boyan with him and walked down together, talking about his thoughts as he walked.

"The design of this kind of privacy window is very good, and its practical transparent window and then filmed, it has almost the same effect." He still entangled the window.

Reaching out and knocking on the border of the same color as the wall, Ji Wang said, "When the sun is over, I can sit here and peel the orange for you to eat."

Turning his head, Qi Boyan's stunned expression, Ji Wang hesitated: "Don't you like what I mentioned?"

"It's just that I simply hate that I force you to eat fruits." Ji Wang said amusedly: "Fruits are more nutritious than vitamin tablets, so don't always refuse to eat them."

"The picky eater." As he said, Ji Wang stepped forward, gently hugging Qi Boyan in his arms, gently shaking his body with his arms, coaxing him to speak: "Is something wrong? Do you want to tell me."

Qi Boyan breathed heavily, and then trembled for a long time: "I like your opinion."

Ji Wang let go of Qi Boyan and looked at the other's face: "What happened?

Qi Boyan raised the corners of his mouth, shook his head, keeping his eyes on him, with a strong greed: "What's the matter, you can peel the orange for me now, I want to eat it."

There are fruits in the refrigerator, all tasted by Jiwang. When he was peeling oranges, Qi Boyan called Li Feng. Apart from changing the sofa, remember to move the piano on the second floor to the first floor.

This is to implement all the opinions of Ji Wang. I can not wait.

Ji Wang broke off a petal of orange and stuffed Qi in his mouth: "Don't worry, I don't have a plan to move now. Do you want me to move?"

Qi Boyan looked at him with his mobile phone, instead of returning to Li Feng, he replied to Ji Wang: "What else needs to be changed?"

Ji Wang stretched out his hand and asked Qi Bo to ask for a mobile phone, and the other party obediently gave it to him.

In addition to pianos and sofas, windows need to be made, and home furnishings can add more warmth.

It was very late to end the call, and Qi Boyan slept for a while and was not very sleepy.

He persuaded Ji Wang to sleep, and forcibly took a mandarin duck bath with others.

Coming out of the bathroom, Qi Boyan obsessively wanted to sleep with Ji Wang.

Ji Wang's biological clock standard will be sleepy when it arrives. Even though the posture was awkward, he still fell asleep, waking up suddenly in the middle of the night. Ji Wang wanted to turn over, but felt the force of the arm around his waist, trying to hug him tighter.

Barely opening his sleepy eyes, Ji Wang looked at Qi Boyan in front of him vaguely. The man looked down at him. In the faint brightness of the bedside lamp, Qi Boyan's face was sober, unlike being awakened by him. As if watching him stay up all night.