Chapter 22

When returning to the bar, he took a shortcut and crossed the alleys again. Qi Boyan held the Coke given by the proprietress in his hand, and walked in tandem with Ji Wang.

When he waited for the skewers, Ji Wang went to the drugstore to buy the pheromone isolation paste, and then dared to get closer to Qi Boyan.

But even so, Ji Wang was still a distance away from Qi Boyan.

Qi Boyan seemed to be bored with this distance, he stopped and looked back, and the wind blew the pheromone on his body.

This man's omega scent is rose-scented, and when the wind blows, Ji Wang felt weak just now, but now it feels too strong.

He is not good or bad about Qi Boyan's pheromone products, and then thinks that Qi Boyan can't smell his pheromones. The result is that their pheromone fit should be very low.

Ji Wang doesn't mind the degree of fit, he only cares whether he likes it or not. His heart told him that he fell in love with Qi Boyan at first sight, even though his instinct didn't respond to it.

Qi Boyan said, "What are you doing so far from me? Haven't you all posted suppression posts?"

Ji Wang took out the suppression sticker from the bag, and handed it out: "You didn't post it, I can smell you."

Qi Bo said with joy: "What? Is it possible that you can still have estrus on this smell?"

This is casual and frivolous, like dissatisfaction with one's own pheromone. Ji Wang comforted him subconsciously: "Although it is not in heat, your pheromone smells good."

He tried to find complements in his brain: "The smell of rose is...popular."

I vaguely remember that a certain big brand introduced a rose-flavored pheromone. I heard that the designer's goddess, an actress who retired years ago, had a rose-flavored pheromone.

Qi Boyan stepped closer to Ji Wang: "I just don't want to post."

Ji Wang put the restraint sticker back into his pocket with a good temper: "If you don't stick it, don't stick it."

The distance between Qi Boyan and him has exceeded the size of safe social interaction, Ji Wang's eyes were erratic, and he dared not look at Qi Boyan's face. Until Qi Boyan forced him to the side of the alley wall, Ji Wang couldn't retreat, and finally set his sights on Qi Boyan.

"Why are you so sure just now, I don't like you?" Qi Boyan asked curiously.

Ji Wang's breathing was a little short, and his face blushed terribly: "Because of your eyes."

"What?" Qi Boyan frowned suspiciously.

Ji Wang stared down at the ground: "When you look at me on the stage, you look like a stranger."

Qi Boyan moved closer to Ji Wang again: "So, aren't we strangers? I only know your name, and it's only the second time tonight."

Ji Wang said, "Perhaps it is for you."

Qi Boyan suddenly took a few steps back: "What is to me? Is it possible that you have seen me many times since the last time you met?"

After speaking, he added in surprise: "Are you following me?!"

Ji Wang didn't know that Qi Boyan could disperse his thoughts like this: "I don't have one, how could I do such a thing."

Qi Bo said step by step: "Then what do you mean?"

Ji Wang was embarrassed for a long time, and he was afraid that his sweetheart would treat him as a stalker, but how could he say it embarrassingly next.