Chapter 31

Zheng Qihong saw that Ji Wang came over, and said with concern: "Isn't hungry, do you want to stop eating in the kitchen? And soup."

Ji Wang shook his head suddenly: "No, I'm full."

Qi Bo Yanluo sat beside Ji Wang, not going to the so-called c position.

He plucked the strings at random, instead of performing his own new song, he played a lot of songs suitable for the moment.

The night breeze, the frogs crowing not far away, the scent of grape vines, the sweetness of watermelon, and the clear singing, everyone stopped talking, listened in silence, and felt this rare peace.

Qi Boyan played and sang, and later he also played an old song.

Zheng Qihong was a little surprised and said, "You young people still like this song?"

Duan Yinyu has never heard: "What song is this?"

Zheng Qihong missed it: "It's been almost 20 years. This song is the last song a friend of mine sang before leaving the circle."

Zhang Muxian vaguely remembered: "It's Lin Wanyan's song, my mother liked her very much back then."

Zheng Qihong said sadly: "Yeah, Wanyan was so popular at the time, and even received the invitation of Director Chen, and almost acted in the movie "Forget River". Unfortunately, she suddenly decided to withdraw from the circle when the limelight was at its peak, and she couldn't stop her. live."

"Forget River" is a movie played by Zheng Qihong that year, so he also won the best actress of that year.

Zheng Qihong continued: "Being able to play Wangchuan is because Wanyan strongly recommended me to Director Chen. It can be said that without Wanyan, there would be no me who I am today."

At some point, the sound of playing and singing stopped, and Qi Boyan's words sounded: "Sister Qi Hong, you are so grateful to Lin Wanyan, did you find her later?"

Zheng Qihong was taken aback, and a little melancholy said: "After Wanyan left the circle, he almost disconnected from everyone. I looked for her, but unfortunately I didn't find it."

Qi Boyan lowered his eyes, his fingers hooked on the strings of the guitar, and instead of playing, he squeezed into the flesh of his fingertips, masturbating hard.

Before he tortured the string, Qi Boyan felt that his arm was hit. Ji Wang was changing his posture, and he didn't know if the collision was intentional.

Zheng Qihong asked again: "Does Xiao Qi like Lin Wanyan? It's rare to see someone like her at your age."

Qi Boyan loosened the strings and said in a relaxed and untuned tone: "I like it, she looks so beautiful."

Zhang Muxian agreed with this, he was ten years older than Qi Boyan: "Yeah, when I first saw her on TV, I was young, and then I thought she was too beautiful."

"Is it the dream lover of so many people in that era?" Zhang Muxian said with emotion.

Qi Boyan did not continue this topic, and finally played the songs of his new album, and Ji Wang secretly set his sights on Qi Boyan.

As time was getting late, Qi Boyan had abandoned the guitar long ago, lying on the mat and watching the stars.

Everyone else was chatting, and he didn't participate.

It was Duan Yinyu who discovered that he fell asleep first, and Duan Yinyu suppressed his voice and said, "Brother Qi is asleep, I'll go get him a coat and wear it."

Zhang Muxian: "If you don't wake him up, let's go back to the house and sleep."

Ji Wang asked: "How do you divide the room?"

Zhang Muxian said: "Sister Qi Hong is of course her own room, a small one, I'll have the same room with you, and let Xiao Qi's own room do the same."

Ji Wang hesitated, and Zhang Muxian said again: "But I think it's more appropriate for you two alphas to sleep together. I often wake up at night and may disturb you."

Duan Yinyu chuckles: "Zhang Muxian, do you have a bad kidney?"

Zhang Muxian couldn't help Duan Yinyu, a little bastard: "Pay attention to the scale, we are a variety show suitable for all ages."

Ji Wang accepted the arrangement. He said, "You should go back to your room to sleep first. I will sit here for a while."

Zhang Mu first nodded, Zheng Qihong was too old and couldn't stand it. He had already washed and entered the room.

Duan Yinyu brought a jacket over and covered it with Qi Boyan.

In one day, when the lens had enough weight, Jiang Dao let the other staff disband and go to other places to rest.

This detached house is too small for the staff to live here.

Jiang guided the chicken thief and booked the only hotel on the island, and the accommodation conditions were much better than the guests.

The crowd dissipated, and the yard became quiet again. The show crew didn't return his mobile phone to him, so he could only sit and watch the stars boredly, waiting for Qi Boyan to wake up.

Then he heard a faint sob, coming from beside him.

Ji Wang looked nervously, but found that Qi Boyan hadn't woken up, tears welled up from his closed eyes, and his entire face was dripping in a short while.

He stretched out his hand to push Qi Boyan's shoulder, his voice tense: "Qi Boyan, Qi Boyan, wake up!"

Qi Boyan was awakened by him and opened his eyes suddenly. His eyes were moist, and his eyes were misty, not waking up from his dream.

Ji Wang lowered his voice: "Qi Boyan, have you had a nightmare?"

Qi Boyan slowly closed his eyes, as if he was about to return to his dream again: "It's a nightmare... but it's not a nightmare if you dream of Ji Wang." His ending sound was almost inaudible, making Ji Wang come closer. It was difficult to distinguish it.

At the moment when he heard what Qi Boyan was saying, Ji Wang spent a lot of effort to force himself to sit upright and stay away from Qi Boyan.

After a while, he stretched out his hand to pull Qi Boyan's coat, covering the exposed arm of the opponent.

After a while, he heard Qi Boyan's heavy breathing, and slowly and gently, he put his hand on Qi Boyan's hand and touched his fingertips.

It's like a secret indulgence that no one knows.